Chapter six:

Aaliyah's pov:

I watch as Lando talks Mattheo through the buttons on the steering wheel. He has been sitting in the car for the last 20 minutes. He has had so many compliments from the McLaren workers saying he looks like a future McLaren formula one driver. I guess I zoned out because all of a sudden I had a hand wave in front of my face.

"Hey u ok there Liyah?" Lando asks.
"Liyah?" I reply. "Yh sorry I should of asked before I called you that" Lando replies nervously. "No, it's ok I like it" I say quickly with a smile on my face. "U ok?" He repeats again. "Yh I'm fine just thinking sorry were you trying to speak to me?" "No need to be sorry. I asked if you wanted to get into the car?" "Me? Are you sure you are allowed to do this?" I say. "Yh I can it's my car. So do you?" Lando says. I nod with a smile on my face. I walk towards the car whilst Lando tells Theo it's my turn to sit in the car. He picks Mattheo up and places him gently on his feet.

Lando gives my a helping hand whilst I get into the car. I mumble a small thankyou and then i sit down. This is so cool. I look at my baby boy and see him smile at me. "How do you feel mamma?" He asks " I feel amazing baby. This is so cool." I reply back with a massive smile on my face.

"Hang on" Lando says and turns around and walks over to the counter with his helmet on. He starts to walk back towards me with his helmet in his hands. He places the helmet on my head and steps back. "Now you look even more cooler mamma" Theo states. I flip the visor up so I can see better and look towards lando and Mattheo. "Aww thankyou baby." "Now you look like an f1 driver" Lando says. I laugh. I don't think I have been this happy in along time. Lando reaches in his pocket and pulls out his phone and takes a picture. I pose as best as I could in the car whilst still laughing. After lando took some more photos with me in the car, I then got out of the car so Mattheo and I could get some pictures standing next to it. After Lando had put his phone away,I reached to take the helmet off. Before I could even try to get it off 2 large hands grabs the bottom of the helmet and pull it off my head.

"It's hot with a helmet on" I say whilst trying to smooth my hair down. I already know I have helmet hair. "Yh" Lando laughs. Mattheo comes over to me and I bend down to pick him up. "Thankyou for this. You have probably just made him the happiest kid in the world." I say to Lando. "It's really not a problem at all." "Do you want me to introduce you to Oscar and Zack?" He asks. Mattheo nods enthusiastically and reaches his arms out so lando would pick him up. Lando grabs him out of my arms and started walking to the other side of the garage. He stopped and turned back to look at me. "U coming Liyah?" Lando says. I nod and start walking towards them.

Simply beautifulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें