I STAND WITH THE VILLAIN

today i was watching a disney movie called maleficent , and its nothing more that the others side of that we all know ... in the first story they made us hate malefica they made us thought that she was evil everyone hated her , but in fact she wasnt you just had to see the other face of the card , the cut her wings off , destroyed her house and the things that she loved and all of that was done by the man she loved . what im actually tryna tell is that  a movie or a story need a villain , need the bad to be beaten by the good , but what made a villain a VILLAIN ? theres always a reason behind , you can watch a movie and decide who you stand for . 

im getting more conscious overtime that im going trough hell for a reason , i refuse to belive this is not a chance that the universe gacve me for ponnly god knows what reason , ik i have a lot of work to don  but rn that im in the midde of it i have to work harder change my attitude ik know for a fact that im gonna make it i have this feel of hope deep down in my somach when i think  of how life is gonna be after , gonna make of this 4 month the best , i wanna enjoy this journey bc now ik its a chance and also ive been stuck her efor too long now its getting harder , so im gonna work even harder for what i want  . yes today  i wanna say it , after all im still proud of myself , the fall was deep and the more deep you fall the more hard will be to come up again , so yes im proud that afterall i didint gave up and im still here , beliving in myself again , not skipping a day of workout , even when i feel bad , im proud of me and i want to make myself prouder and prouder . 

from monday im gonna change a lil bit my schedule , workout in the morning , then wal 10 k steps in the noon , i have to much free time ik i  can do that then in the weekend i just walk , also wanna do more guitar , imma do some bracelets to kill boredom . cmon just another 4 month , and then im gonna be a new person .