°26°

I opened the door slightly more to let him in, and he gladly did. He was still in his tuxedo, and i have to admit he looked pretty handsome. We were at an uncomfortable silence for a while before he broke it.
"Freya said you'd be up there and that something happened."
I finally looked at him after avoiding his eyes for a good while. That's why he was so calm! He didn't know yet!
I sat at my bed and he brought a chair and sat opposite me.
" What happened? You were rather fine when I left you to get Rebekah."
" Maybe you shouldn't have." I whispered, but of course he heard.
" Did somebody hurt you?"
He asked, worried, sitting up, his tone getting slightly darker and more serious. He saw I was hesitant.
"Y/n, just tell me, for God's sake!"
"Okay, fine! Do you wanna see or hear?"
"What do you mean see?!"
He was angry. So angry.
I was all hesitant again, and he saw it. He tried to calm himself down with little results. A lifted my top a little just so the bruises on my stomach and ribs were visible. He just sat there staring, and it was... kind of uncomfortable. I put back it down and played nervously with my hair, putting my arms around my torso with this huge burden in me. He talked after a couple of minutes.
" Are there any more?"
I nodded slowly, seeing him getting more frustrated. I kept looking at the floor while I replied.
" One on my left arm, and the bite mark from Kol is....well pretty bad."
When he heard his brothers name, he stood up coming my way. To be honest, I was so scared of him and couldn't find any reason. There had been times when my life was on the line, and I wouldn't be scared enough to let it show, but now I was almost shaking in fear.
" The jacket and the top off now!"
"What?! No!" I said, shocked! There was no way I was taking anything off.
" Y/n, I said now!" He said, demanding it.
" And I said no! Klaus, it's fine, it's just some bruises and a mark, it'll be gone in like a month."
"Yeah, but I need to see how bad I need to torture the culprits! Who did this to you?"
He said, sighting. I knew he wasn't talking about the mark but about the bruises. I didn't know who did. Never got the chance to know his name.
" I don't know." I mumbled.
"What do you mean you don't know?"
" I mean, I don't know Klaus! It could've been anyone. I barely got to see his face or had time to catch his name. I was busy trying to escape!" He got angrier and started stomping around the room. He came and lifted my sleeve to see the bruise in my arm, which was much worse than I thought.
"Maybe Freya knows..."
He looked at me again before relaxing a bit.
" You're right. Get some rest, and if you need anything, come find me or any of my siblings. Beside Kol, obviously. Now I have a murder to plan."
And he stormed off, after whispering the last part enough for me to hear it. Not ateaction I was expecting honestly.
I tried my best to sleep, but images from the past few days kept coming up. And I actually realized I was so hungry.  I had eaten barely all day, and my stomach was crying out for food.
I left my room searching for the kitchen with no luck. I was too underdressed to go out and didn't want to bother anybody. I searched for some more before I saw a shadow moving around. I hid quickly behind a wall, but of course, that someone was a vampire, and they heard me. Rebekah was in front of me in seconds. Her lipstick was a bit... messed up along with her hair, and it looked like she had company.
" Y/n! Did you need anything?"
" Actually, I was hoping for a snack. Am I interrupting anything?"
She shushed me quickly before she showed me her ears. Great! Another vampire! I certainly don't have good experiences with that species and do not plan on having more bad ones.
She pushed me gently towards another corridor, which I'm sure I had already visited and opened a random door that surprisingly led to the kitchen. I've been searching for a good fifteen minutes. She closed the door behind us. "Okay, you can not tell this to anyone."