°23°

Klaus practically forced me to get up and go to his sister.
I knew he had two, one older and one younger. I'd asked Elijah at the coffee shop. But I didn't know who's bedroom door I was standing behind, ready to knock. It took me several minutes before I made up my mind and knocked, and seconds later, a blonde girl around my age was standing there, eyeing me up and down.
"Y/n, I guess?" She asked, and her thick accent was exactly like her brothers.
I nodded quickly.
" Klaus told me about you. Come in."
I walked into her room and couldn't help noticing how pretty it was. The furniture was placed exactly where mine was in my room but hers was decorated with paintings of her and her family on the walls, beautiful silk curtains and bedsheets, a huge mirror and a closet and it just screamed loyalty. It was like one of the bedrooms you always dreamed about as a kid.
" So, what brings you here?" She said, still eyeing me up and down, like she was judging, her arms wrapped around her torso.
"Well...*clears throat*...I need a dress...for the party tonight... Klaus said you maybe could lend me one. "
I was so nervous and when she started laughing I thought she had lost it and she'd kill me.
" Sweetheart, don't be so nervous, I'm not gonna hurt you like my idiot brother."
I couldn't tell if she was sarcastic or not...
" Now let's find you something... nice to wear and maybe find you and some jewelry? Yeah, okay."
We spent an hour or more trying dresses on, putting makeup and choosing what earrings to wear. And honestly... I loved it! I've never had the chance to have a girl-friend who knew so much about fashion, and I didn't even care about fashion before ,when my life was on the line. Within one hour , I finally understood why all these girls on TV were obsessed with looks and stuff. And learning from Rebekah was fun, too. She was the younger sister of Klaus, and I didn't feel threatened from her after I warmed up to her.She made jokes, and even if it was awkward at first, she helped a lot to get through that face. She was definitely my favorite from the family. Apart from Klaus, of course...

We finally settled on our outfits just before Elijah came to let us know the party had started.
We decided that I should wear a dark blue dress that had a slit on the leg reaching just above the knee,it had thin straps, tulle , gilter and we matched it with a pear of silver earrings and a matching necklace, plus silver heels that were not too high. Rebekah decided on a red velvet clingy dress that highlighted the curves of her body along with a pearl necklace and earrings and matching heels with me. She looked stunning, and i couldn't deny that i loved the way i looked, too. I couldn't stop staring at myself in her mirror.
" I know, I have great style!" She said laughing, and I laughed too. Had I ever imagined I would have the chance to wear such a beautiful and probably so expensive dress? No. Did I love every minute of this new reality? Absolutely!