°17°

I did what I had to do before I teleported. Screams could be heard even from outside the house. I just stayed hidden in the backyard. Everything inside me said it was the only choice,it was a good choice, a right choice. But guilt crept up on me. Why did I have to go through all that.
It must have been an hour before I heard loud footsteps coming my way. I knew who it was. There was no point in trying to hide. He came closer before whispering.
"You did great today. You made the right choice." I just looked at him blank expression on. I was not proud of betraying my own people, but I had to do what I had to do to survive. Because I didn't want to run anymore. And helping my own people ment running the rest of my life from the original hybrid. Leaving in fear again. And I certainly wanted to avoid that lifestyle.
"We'll leave town for a few days." I nodded, definitely happy to be alone, in a non life threatening environment.
"I don't think you understood. When I say we, I mean all of us, including you."
His deep voice, along with his heavy British accent, his muscular body covered by his elegant suit, was what made him so terrifying. Even if he wasn't a vampire, he would be feared. He sure did know I didn't want to go, he never used such harse tones before.
"Pack your bags. We will be leaving shortly." I nodded again and went inside to pack the little things I had.
The recent events of today played in my head over and over again like a scene of a movie.
Two hours ago:
"Remember our deal, Y/n." He said and looked at me waiting. From the other side I had two pairs of eyes, possibly the only family I had left, waiting for me to join them. What they didn't know is that even if I would have loved to do that, they were a couple moths late.If this happened months ago I would have betrayed the evil hybrid in seconds without second thought but... the past months were life changing, making my choice a lot harder and a betrayal unavoidable.
So I did what I had to do. I went towards Klaus, and while they were shouting at me to kill him... I took the stake out of him,saving his life.
I got a glimpse of their disappointed eyes, their fear, their hatred towards me, the shock.
But I couldn't bear to look at them, so I planned to leave. Teleport, actually. And that time I knew exactly where to. The backyard was a great way to hide until he finished with them because there was no way he would have let them leave, alive, after all this.
I tried to focus. The scene, though, unfolded quicker. Klaus angry, walking towards them, shouting threats, Elijah and Kol regaining their consciousness before the room was all bloody.
I was frozen on my spot. Kol, seeing me, tried to attack me again, but I managed to focus enough to teleport before he got to me.
                           ^♡°◇°♡^
Thirty minutes later, Elijah knocked on my door. I was ready to leave, but I didn't want to. Kol had tried to kill me not once but twice today, and who said that he wouldn't try a third.
"Do I have to come? I can stay here. I promise I won't leave. I'll be here all day and won't cause trouble until y'all are ba-"
"Y/n you are coming whether you like it or not."
His tone pissed me off.
"Oh, c'mon! Klaus promised me freedom! Can't i decide if I want to go on a trip or not?"
"No,Y/n,you cannot! Now we're leaving." 
I didn't move at all, I'm not sure if I even breathed.
He came way close to me, towering my frame as he spoke in a low tone.
"Get your fucking ass out of the house and in the car before I make you too. Just because Klaus promised to keep you safe doesn't mean I'm willing to."
And like I was saying earlier today, he was terrifying as fuck. I obeyed him, but my attitude didn't wore off.
"Just because you're a couple centuries older doesn't make you the ruler of my life!" I mumbled and I know he heard me but didn't give me the satisfaction of a reaction. This would be an awful trip for sure.