(CHAPTER FOURTEEN) a life thinner than thread (NEEDLE TF MC)

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TRANSFORMATION, MC, BLOOD, GORE, BODY HORROR, VOMITING, ORGANS, MENTIONS OF DEAD BODIES, MENTIONS OF DRUGS AND DRUG ABUSE, MENTIONS OF ANIMAL ABUSE, MENTIONS OF GUNS AND MENTIONS OF DEATH THREATS)

to put it simply, nobody was having a good time.

a group of around eight other people had ran into a large laboratory room, it wasn't covered in any kind of fauna like the last couple areas they ran through, infact, the room kinda reminded the group of the area they first woke up in, though that thought didn't comfort them in any way.

everyone was stressed out by the things they have seen, but out of everyone within the group, Wally was the most affected.

all the things he had seen in this laboratory, from the unsettling notes and videos, to the giant objects walking around him, to the people getting painfully transformed in both mind and body, it was slowly chipping away at Wally's general sanity, and it felt like the giant thunderstorm that suddenly appeared in the last area that threw all the monsters into a panic and put his and the others lives at risk was the last straw that broke the camels back for him.

he just wanted to escape this living nightmare, but even he was slowly losing faith and hope in that, everything just felt terrible for him..

"Wally? what's going on?"

the sudden voice of Freya broke through as Wally got back to reality.

"oh- I'm fine, I'm fine.." Wally said, his voice slightly shaky.

"no, your not fine, your not fine at all" raelynn suddenly butted into the conversation.

"..no, your right, I'm not fine, infact I feel like I'm going crazy.." Wally mumbled a bit, Freya swore she saw Wally's eye twitching slightly.

"listen, it's okay, we'll find a way out of here, I promise.." Freya said.

"..I seriously don't think we will though Freya, there's only eight of us left here.." Wally muttered.

Freya quickly realized Wally was right, their group was shrinking rapidly, but she still had hope of getting out of here in her heart.

nearby meanwhile, raelynn had caught her attention to the large, clunky video camera sonny was holding.

"so, this camera holds some important footage, does it?" raelynn asked.

"it does, but..I don't really want you to see it.." sonny said.

"why not? I believe we need as much information about what happened in this place before our arrival, and I feel like that camera holds a pretty big clue" raelynn said.

"but..but there's a corpse in the footage.." sonny muttered.

"..we still need as much information as we can here, I need to see what's in this camera" raelynn said with a slight stern tone in her voice as she grabbed the camera from sonny and started watching through, sonny closed his eyes and covered his ears while raelynn barely budged from seeing the gruesome footage playing infront of her face.

"hm..seems like this Michelle person is more cruel then once thought..she also has a sister named Dr basilisk apparently.." raelynn then gave the camera back to sonny, noticing he had a bit of a confused look on his face.

"um, this might sound a bit rude but I just wanna ask something..why are you trying to get as much info from us about this place?" sonny asked with a bit of sweat dripping down his forehead.

for atleast five seconds, raelynn had a strange scared look in her eyes, it was the kind of look someone would make when someone else accidentally finds an item based on one of their biggest secrets in their bedroom.