(CHAPTER FIVE) drawn out of line (PENCIL TF MC)

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TRANSFORMATION, MC, GORE, VIOLENCE, SWEARING, BODY HORROR, MENTIONS OF DEATH AND BLOOD)

Paula couldn't believe it, she really couldn't believe it.

she was backed up to the wall with a rusty metal pipe in her hands, her mind was going at what felt like 1000 miles an hour, she was both thinking about the monster that was following her..and the incident she saw earlier.

Michael, her boyfriend, had been transformed into a sapient match by a horrid monster, with no memory of his past self, and now Paula was being hunted down by the monsters buddy.

"dear god..have mercy on me.." Paula muttered to herself as she could hear footsteps walking over to her, this was it, the monster must have found her.

she waited for the moment to strike the pipe upon the damned beasts head and bash it's brains in, she held the pipe tightly, moved to the edge of the hall, and-

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!-" Paula screamed as she flung the pipe at the- wait, that's not a monster, that's Peter!

"GAAH!" Peter yelled as he barely dodged the giant pipe.

"Paula?! what on earth has gotten into you?!" Peter said in shock.

"oh my god- I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" Paula quickly apologized.

"paula- just calm down! what is-" peter was suddenly cut off after both him and Paula heard a light hissing noise nearby.

"we need to run now..NOW!" Paula suddenly bolted down the hallway with peter quickly following behind her, he didn't know just what that sound was, but judging by how Paula was acting, it probably wasn't good in any way.

while the two were running, a door was slammed open as a feral, goopy version of a pencil bursted out into the hall, the beast made a loud growling noise as it looked around trying to find where the human had ran off to.

meanwhile..

Tessa was all alone, and scared at the same time, she was wandering around without any idea of where she was going.

she had entered a small looking storage room filled with random items and files, the room was extremely dark and there wasn't any other signs of life here apart from Tessa herself.

"hello?..is anybody here?..I think I'm lost.." Tessa mumbled to herself as she could feel sweat dripping down her face, she yelped in fear upon hearing something fall onto the floor.

"AH!" Tessa looked around in fear, before seeing a random little flashlight on the ground, she grabbed the flashlight and turned it on, relieved that the battery's inside weren't dead yet.

"thank goodness.." as Tessa looked around with the flashlight in hand, she noticed a small booklet on the ground aswell, the booklet was opened and had a bunch of writing in it, cautiously, she picked it up and began to read using her flashlight.

"R.O.B: subject-MOCKERY: behaviour testing log-number 13:"

"there has been multiple reports coming to me saying about strange behaviour coming from one of our object species, they keep saying about a few of the more recently-created versions of blocky seemingly "disappearing" around the employees, while these ones are too young to be infectious in any way, a few scientists have noticed how they have barely seen them anywhere, and even when they do, it always seems like the blockys vanish as soon as an employee looks away from them, this has caused multiple security issues and nobody seems to know how these creatures have become essentially invisible to everyone, but I know, I know how they keep hiding from everybody".

"they have been using camouflage".

"I have done some testing on a bit of skin left behind by one of those blockys and have found their skin has special cells similar to the ones seen on animals like squids and cuttlefish, these cells allow the objects to almost instantly change the colour of their skin to match the colours of the areas around them, however, I have also found these cells have a hard time with copying lighter colours like pure whites or light Grey's, what I'll do after I tell everyone about this discovery with these creatures, I will tell them that they need to change the facilities lighting system to allow the lights to become brighter, which would cause the blockys to struggle with blending in"