(CHAPTER EIGHT) inky black poison (PEN TF MC)

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TRANSFORMATION, MC, BODY HORROR, VOMITING ORGANS, BLOOD AND INK, MENTIONS OF ZOONOTIC DISEASES (rabies), MENTIONS OF DEATH AND SWEARING)

to put it simply, Peter felt like he was going to die.

earlier, both him and many other people had awoken in a lab, it was lead by an unknown scientist who has filled the place with horrific monsters, these monsters were all living objects made of slime that could take over people's body's and transform them in both body and mind.

while these beasts were generally terrifying, the ones he had already were only a little bit bigger then a human, he was lead to believe all of the monsters were like this.

well, except for the one behind him right now.

currently, he was running on an artificial grass field, a gigantic beast shaped like a pen and almost as tall as a giraffe was chasing right behind him while roaring loudly, it's footsteps made it feel like the ground was suffering from a earthquake everytime it slammed one of its feet down onto the ground, and there was a constant bubbly flow of toxic, chemical-smelling black ink that made the monster look like it had rabies, judging by how it was acting right now, it wouldn't be much of a surprise if it actually was.

But Peter wasn't thinking about that right now, he was only focused on running and praying he finds a hiding spot.

eventually, Peter could feel himself running low on energy, his body ached like mad and sweat was building up on his forehead, but he knew he had to keep running, or else he would fall into the bubbly black jaws of that monstrous pen.

suddenly however, he heard a voice nearby.

"QUICK! OVER HERE! I FOUND SOMEWHERE WE CAN HIDE IN!"

for a second, Peter wished that voice belonged to Ella, but he knew that she must have already been transformed by that gigantic eraser by now, he wished he could have saved her, but the pen began to chase him before he had the chance to do so.

the voice he heard was instead the voice of someone he hadn't really noticed here before: Chloe.

he could see that she was pointing over at a half open door that was labeled "STAFF ONLY" and knew that door would be his only chance of him hiding from the monster chasing behind him.

Peter used the last of his energy in order to bolt as fast as he could in one long sprint towards the door and away from the monster, he was getting so close to the door now, but the monster was getting closer and Peter was getting exhausted from all the running.

"KEEP GOING! WE NEED TO HIDE NOW!"

that was the last thing Peter heard before he managed to slam the door open and charge into the room behind it.

he could hear the pen behind him make a loud, gurgly roaring noise before both him and Chloe managed to shut the door, Peter then basically flopped onto the floor due to exhaustion as he breathed heavily.

"oh..dear god..I thought I was going to die..thank you, thank you so much Chloe.." Peter mumbled to himself though heavy breaths.

"your welcome, Peter.." Chloe said to him as she could see Peter getting up onto his feet again.

as Peter got back up, he started to take in the look of the room he had ran into, it was quite dark and empty, with only a few shelves, a singular chair and a note sitting on the seat of it.

the items in the room wasn't what he focused on however, he was instead looking at the walls.

the walls were made of metal yet had lots of scratch marks all over the place, and on one of the larger walls, there was text written in what looked like old blood that said "WHERE IS SHE?" in messy letters, as if the one who wrote it was struggling to stay up.