(CHAPTER NINE) a red and silver blade (PIN TF MC)

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TRANSFORMATION, MC, BODY HORROR, BLOOD, GORE, IMPALEMENT, MENTIONS OF SEVERE ANIMAL ABUSE, MENTIONS OF ANIMAL DEATH, MENTIONS OF RABIES AND CANCER, GRIEF, EXPERIMENTS AND GOREY ARTWORK)

Chloe's cheeks and eyelids had become messy and wet due to the amount of sobbing she had done, she was sitting down on the grass, still seeing repeated imagery of what she had heard and witnessed earlier as if her brain had turned into a broken, rusty radio.

her new friend, Peter, he was gone.

he was being chased by some gigantic monster made to look like a white writing pen with a blue cap, and Chloe had managed to save him by leading him into a small employees only room where they both shared information about what evidence they had found about this lab and it's freaky past, including its workers and the possibility that one of them had been caring for a specific living snowball as if it was a pet.

but after Peter decided to leave the room, thinking that it was safe to go out, Chloe now found herself crying waterfalls, because she just witnessed one of her new friends get caught and she could hear him get painfully transformed into a living object from behind the door, and the worst part was the fact Chloe didn't even have the chance to try and save him.

now, Chloes sleeves had become wet due to all the tears she rubbed off her face, a painful pressure caused by her crying was within her chest as she slowly got onto her feet again, looking around with saddened eyes.

"oh god..oh dear god..why couldn't I save him? why couldn't I save him?!" Chloe said to herself in anger and sadness as she covered her face with her hands, crying out another wave of tears in the process.

but soon, Chloe's panic attack was interrupted after she heard someone calling her name from afar.

"Chloe! Chloe! oh god, are you okay?!" the voice of Pippa cried out as she ran over to where Chloe was standing, she could see her face was soaked with old tears as she saw her wet eyes.

"no..no I'm not at all..Peters gone, he's completely gone!" Chloe basically charged into Pippa as she hugged onto her, Pippa could feel the fabric of her dress on her shoulder becoming wet as Chloe sobbed on it.

"woahwoah- calm down, it's okay, it's okay" Pippa said while trying to calm Chloe down and keep her standing.

"no, it's not okay..I saw Peter, he was hiding in that room with me, and when he tried to leave..he got attacked and transformed..he was turned into a pen, a living ballpoint pen! i-i didn't even get the chance to save him!" Chloe yelled out in horror and sadness, even more tears poured out of her eyes.

"oh god..I'm so, so sorry for your loss, Chloe.." Pippa said, she didn't try to say anything about it, but she could feel a few tears starting to prick her eyes aswell now, though obviously not as much as Chloe was.

Pippa tried to talk to chloe again, but she suddenly heard a loud thud from afar.

Chloe slowly looked over in a specific direction, a sudden look of horror washing over her face in the process.

more and more thuds were being heard, each one getting louder and louder overtime.

"no..no..it's back" Chloe said in a shaky voice.

"wh-whats back?" Pippa asked with fear.

before Chloe could even try to respond to Pippa's question, the treeline nearby was suddenly opened due to a familiar, gigantic white beast walking through.

the pen, the same one that took Peter.

it was back.

"we need to run now..NOW!"