(CHAPTER THIRTEEN) dimpled mentality (GOLFBALL TF TG MC)

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TRANSFORMATION, TG, MC, BLOOD, GORE, BODY HORROR, PIMPLES/CYST-LIKE BUMPS POPPING, INTELLIGENCE RISING SWEARING, MENTIONS OF DRUGS, MENTIONS OF SYRINGES AND MENTIONS OF ADDICTIONS)

the silloette sat down near their desk with a stressful look on their face, they kept looking through different cameras, trying to keep track on one thing and one thing only:

golf-ball.

ever since the critter managed to slip out of its tiny cage, the silloette has been seeing the creature crawling around the lab, she sees it usually gnawing on specific wires or messing with different electronic equipment, and no matter what kind of small alarms she would trigger in the rooms it crawls into, the object wasn't scared by them in any way.

"come on, why the hell is it doing this?! it's messing with the entire labs electricity!" the silloette said angrily as it kept watching where the pesky little object was going, her eyes suddenly showing slight confusion when it noticed it seemed to be crawling in a different direction then usual.

"wait- what is it doing now?.." the silloette mumbled in confusion as it crawled upwards throughout multiple rooms, it ran and twisted through a fake forest where a large white and blue-capped object stared from afar, scurried through the now oddly empty alliance containment unit, slipped by a hallway where a bunch of red goop and a stepped-on piece of paper laid, and even ran by a bunch of open small rooms containing opened human-sized test tubes that were dripping out a green clear fluid.

eventually, the beast managed to reach its destination, which was a control room, where a huge machine covered with buttons and levers sat, the silloette quickly remembered that this specific machine was used to alter the object containment unit for floor four, it was able to change the units false sky screens to match whether it was daytime or nighttime, and it was even able to replicate weather events like rain, snow, and even more chaotic events like storms.

"..is that the environment control room for floor 4?..I thought that was turned off" the silloette said as she watched the creature looking at it, it almost looked like it was trying to find something specific on it.

the silloette watched the golf-balls eyes lay on one large button: the one labeled "SIMULATE REALISTIC THUNDERSTORM".

"wait- no! don't!-"

too late.

the object managed to press the button, a loud blaring alarm was heard in the room as the object scurried off and only one thought appeared in the silloettes mind.

oh shit.

meanwhile..

"agh..where the hell could this gateway be?!"

all alone within a empty patch of land, Wally's frustration was getting to him as he struggled to find where the gateway to the next floor was, he hasn't even caught a single glimpse of it and all the walls he went by were completely flat, no sign of a door in sight, he was beginning to worry, was there even a gateway in this place here?

Wally put his hand through his hair and had the slight urge to rip it out, but then his eyes caught sight of something small taped to a wall.

it was a small note, all on its own, trapped against the wall by a singular piece of small, yet powerful tape.

"what is this?.." Wally mumbled as he walked up to the note and pulled it off the wall, the text was small yet clear to read.

I now live in a brand new reality I made for myself.

I once had thought those shots of flowery plant sap would kill me.

but now, I realize each drop of this elixer gives me answers to the questions of the universe itself.