(CHAPTER THREE) Bubbling insides (BUBBLE TF MC)

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TRANSFORMATION, MIND CHANGE, GORE, MINOR CHARACTER DEATH, ORGANS EXPLODING, BODY EXPANSION, SLIGHT MENTIONS OF ANIMAL ABUSE AND BODY HORROR)

within a dimly lit hallway, Bella was having a bit of a panic attack, though the reason why was completely valid.

"oh..oh my dear god, why did that happen? why did that monster do that to Leo?!" Bella yelled out as she looked around, quickly spotting both Paula and Micheal nearby, the latter of which was currently sobbing.

"it's gonna be okay Micheal, we're gonna get out of here- ah! Bella?" Paula said as she saw bella, who jolted a bit in shock.

"AH!- oh, oh it's just you guys..are you two okay?" Bella asked.

"I'm fine right now..atleast physically, I just know that what we all saw back there with Leo will never leave my mind, nor will it leave micheals, I'm just trying to calm him down right now.." Paula said with a sad tone in her voice as she looked over at Micheal, who lifted his head up a bit.

"dear god.. we're never getting out of here, we're trapped.." Micheal muttered.

"no! no! we are not! we are gonna get out of here!" Paula said while desperately trying to help Micheal calm down.

"but..but what if we get caught? b-by one of those monsters?" Micheal said in fear.

"listen, Micheal, if anything tries to attack us here, be it human or monster, I'll do everything I'll physically can to protect us both, okay?" Paula said.

"..ok, thank you.." Micheal mumbled as he wiped some tears off his cheek, the two walked off a bit as bella wandered into a random room, not noticing a small sign next to it saying "ALLIANCE CONTAINMENT UNIT"

meanwhile..

"agh, what is this hellish place?" Wally muttered to himself as he wandered into a small office room, there were so many, terrifying thoughts flying through his brain as he looked around, what is that unknown person on the screen planning for us? how many of these horrid beasts are out there? is there even an exit to this laboratory?

Wally leaned near a table before he noticed a random note on it, he picked it up and started to read through.

"August 11th, 2010"

"something absolutely horrible has happened today, last week we had found out one of our younger, more solid objects had been stolen by an unknown person, the object was a pencil, near the age to be in its parasitic phase yet still solid enough to be close to safely, we assumed the damned thing was killed a little while ago but during some kind of animal auction, one of our staff members had snuck in the show and found our missing object, the pencil was standing there, a huge metal chain wrapped around its neck as a random worker at the auction was telling everyone about it, while the staff member managed to get the pencil back via buying it for a bunch of money, I fear a few too many outside people have seen the creature due to this, let's hope they don't affiliate the incident with us, and I pray I don't need to spend extra on vetinary equipment due to the few rashes around the pencils neck.."

"-Dr Michelle"

nearby the note was a single black and white image.