Chapter 16

AUTHOR'S POV
-------------------------
"Why you both are sitting like that yarr ? Tell me how to convince her ?" Abhiraj said looking at his bestfriend's who are busy in playing video games.

"What will we tell you ? You yourself cause this problem . You yourself made her angry so its your fault" Daksh said still busy in his video games .

"I know yar I am at fault I don't want to anger her I was just jocking but she get angry and now she is ignoring me like I didn't even existed" Abhiraj said sitting in the bed .

"You know abhi she didn't get angry easily but when she get it's very hard to convince her" Sameer said making Abhiraj gulped.

"Btw did you went to talk to her after she left the from mehandi function" Sameer asked .

"Yeah I went but seeing her angry eyes i didn't get courage to talk to her and run here" As soon as Abhiraj said this both boys brust in laughter .

Both of then are laughing while rolling on the bed . Abhiraj look at them with done expression.

"Why did I tell them this" he murmured looking at his both bestfriends.

"Omg omg Abhiraj Singhania is scared of his soon to be wife . It is going to be the breaking news The rude arrogant cold who doesn't scared of anything  known as devil in buisness The Abhiraj Singhania scared of his fience" Daksh said and again both of them brusted into laughter.

Abhiraj shake his head at both of his bestfriends and give them one one kick in their ass who are rolling in the floor and come out from the room and went to his room.

"Meri jaana aur kitni gussa rahogi mujhse" Abhiraj laying on my bed .

Abhiraj open his phone and started his wallpaper which have a picture of his jaana.

ABHIRAJ POV
-----------------------
"Now I can't stay away from you more . It's enough jaana" I said looking at her picture.

I get up from the bed and went to her room . Standing infront of her room i knock twice and the door open by not other then my beautiful fience.

"You ? What are you doing here?" She asked in cold tone while glaring at me .

She thought she is looking scary but no she is looking anything but scary.

"But you scared of her" My subconscious mocked me .

"I come here to meet my soon to be wife" I said coming close to her making her step backwards.

"Who soon to be wife ? No one soon to wife is here . And if you are talking about me then sorry I am not anyone's soon to be wife but rather than I am problem or I may say I cause problems" she said taunting at me and going inside the room .

I Aliya and megha are not in the room . Its a goid chance to convince my tulip .

I also went inside the room and lock the door so no one can disturb us .

"I am sorry tulip. I didn't meant anything I Said that day I was just teasing you . You are my life jaana and you never cause any problems for me you are perfect in every way . Again I am sorry if I hurt you in any way please forgive this time I promised I will never repeat this mistake again .please for-

I was blabbering but blabbering got cut when she placed her soft lips on mine making me shocked to the core .

She start kissing me furiously like she is craving for its for a long time . She sucked in my Lower lips then at my upper lips making me moan in her mouth .

"Why are not kissing me back?" She asked still kissing me .

"Kiss me back buba" she said between the kiss and I lost my control hearing her calling me buba which always turned me on .