Chapter 12

ABHIRAJ'S POV
-------------------------
"Sir we landed" The air hostess said and I nooded. I get down from my private jet and saw my men's are already waiting for me with cars . They all greeted me and I just nooded.

My one of the bodyguard open the door of the car . I entered inside the car and call my PA who jack .

"Good afternoon sir" he said as soon as she picked up the call .

"Hello Jack arrange the meeting with browns which I cancel before" I said in my cold voice  which he said an ok and cut the call .

I look at the picture of my tulip which is my wallpaper from 6 years .

I smile tucked my lips remembering my jaana .

"Sir we reached" my driver said which I nooded. Again one of my bodyguard open the door and I  get down from the car and start walking inside my office. 

Everyone get shocked seeing me after so many days but they hurriedly greet which I just give a curt nod and walked towards my private elevator. After sometime I reached my floor which is also the top floor of the building.

I entered inside my office and sit on my chair . Suddenly door brusted open revealing my secretary jack .

"Sorry sir I didn't receive you in the office" he said nervously.

"Is meeting room is ready?" I ask him ignoring his apologies.

"Yes sir and the browns are already waiting for you" he said and I nooded.

Time skip
After 3 hours the long meeting is ended now . I entered inside my office and sit in my chair after taking off the coat .

Suddenly my phone rang and it was Sameer . Why he is calling me this time . In India it's must be night .

"Hello" I said picking up the call .

"Hello gaya tel lene tu yea bata tune kia kiya meri behen ko" he Said and I can sense he is angry.

But what did I do? I didn't do anything his sister I mean to my tulip. Is she OK?

"What heppend? Is saira OK?" I asked worriedly.

"No she is not she is crying when I come to her room I saw her crying while looking into her laptop . And when I went to see what was she watching she immediately closed the laptop. So I thought it's must be you who scold or maybe fight with her as I know your anger" he Said and I so want to beat him black and blue .

He thought I will made my jaana cry . Once I did but not anymore.

"Bhaiyaaaa he didn't made me cry you stupid" I hear my tulips voice which is soo soothing for my ears .

"Hello abhi" she said and when she called me abhi I feel something in my stomach maybe butterflies.

"Abhiiii are you there?" She again sad breaking my drooling session on her voice .

"Yes I am here jaana" I said softly and of anyone in the office hear this soft of mine they will definitely going to have a heart attack.

"I am sorry abhi behalf of bhaiya" my tulip Said and I smile at her cute voice .

"Jaana tell me why are you crying then?" I asked softly.

"Wo I was just watching a korean drama where the main lead died in the shoulder of female lead because he have some illness. And watching that I become so emotional that I don't know when I start to cry" she explained me cutely making me sigh in relief .

"Little demon you scared me . Give ne my phone now" I heard Sameer saying.

"Abhi call me in my phone" she said hurriedly and cut the call .

I smiled and dialed her number and in no time she received the call .

"Hello abhi" she said

"Hello jana" I said resting my head on my chair .

"What are you doing abhi ? Did you reach? And if you reach then why don't you call me? Apko meri yad nehi aa rahi?" She asked last question Little sadly .

"Jaaa yad to hum usko karte hai na jisko hum bhula dete hai par aap to hamare dilo dimag me bas chuke hai . Aapko bhulana to namumkin hai jaana" I said and I know she must blushing like a tomato.

"Stop blushing tulip" I said with teasing tone .

"How do you know?" She asked with a little loud voice .

"I know every damm thing about you soon to be Mrs Singhania. Kaha jayengi hum se bas kar" I said teasingly.

"Abhiiii" she whined and I laughed imagining her blushing face .

"Btw when you are returning?" She asked and I smiled hearing her .

"I just come today jaana" I said and she hmmed sadly .

Oh my tulip is missing me . I missing you more baby .

"Ok then byy abhi . I am sleepy as it's night here . And listen have your food on time . I know you skip your meals sometimes so don't do that . When you return I want my fit fine and handsome abhi" she said more like ordered me .

Till today no one ordered me even my mom and dad didn't ordered me but this 5.3 inch girl which is also my fience ordering me like a teacher which I am loving it .

"Abhiiii are you there?" She said and I come out from my thoughts.

"Ahm yes tulip" I said clearing my throat.

"Then ok abhii byy take and  I love you" she said this time making me blush .

"Byy tulip I love you more and take care yourself also" I said which said ok and cut the call not before yawning cutely.

She is really sleepy. My sleeping beauty.

AUTHOR'S POV
------------------------
Next morning Saira's phone's ranging break her sleep . She lazily extend one hand in in the right of the bed for her phone . She took her phone and received it angrily without seeing the name . She is angry because of someone her peacefull sleep got disturbed which she can't bardast it .

"Hello who the hell are you huh? Calling  people early in the morning. Don't you have basic manners that not to call anyone when they are asleep . Because of you idiot my precious sleep got disturbed now I am going to have headache just because of you . Now what? Speak something dumphead . Or you are just going to hear my scolding?
You know what actually don't say anything because if I hear your voice I am going to be more angry so don't speak. And learn some manners you mannerless creatureeeee" she angrily shouted at the person of the other line

"Mannerless huh?" Hearing the voice Saira immediately sat up in her bed .

I am finished she thought and again fall on her bed cursing herself for behaving like that .

________________________________________

Here is the update

Tell me how was it ?

Vote comment and follow