Chapter 1

SAIRA'S POV
--------------------
"I don't love you"

"You are just my bestfriend's sister"

"Why you thought I will  love a girl like you"

"Never show your face infront of me"

"Get lost"

I woke up with a jolt. Again this nightmare . It's been six years still I have this nightmares . I don't know when will this stop .

I wipe my tears and look at the time and it was 6 .30 . I usually wake up in this time only so I didn't get late for my bakery shop .

I went to barthroom and does my morning routine after changing into a simple brown kurti and a beggy jeans. I applied some moisturizer in my face and lip glose in my lips . I wear my earrings and bangles.

I love to wear bangles. From childhood I obsessed with bangles. In my childhood everyone give me some expensive gifts but only he gift me bangles because he know how much I love wearing bangles.

Thinking about him my eyes filled with tears . Why are you thinking about him Saira ? He is happy with his girlfriend and here you are crying like a mad women . I am happy that he is with someone whom he love , whom he deserved . I happy that atleast he found his love of life unlike me .

My chain of thoughts broke when my phone rang and it was Megha . I hurriedly pick up the call

"Hello kaha hai tu?" She said as soon as I picked up the call.

"Ghar pe" I said wearing my chapals.

"What ? You are still in your home and here me and this Dumbo are waiting for you infront of the bakery.

"Why don't you go in? I am coming in few minutes" I said and walked downstairs .

"Madam did you forget that the shop's key is with you" she Said in done tone then I remembered that the keys with me.

"Oh yeah sorry sorry wait for sometime I am coming" I said hurriedly and cut the call .

I went inside the kitchen and find my mumma is making breakfast for everyone.

"Mummaa today I will not do breakfast. We have a very big order today" I said .

"I know that's why I made this sandwich for you so eat quickly and then go" she said forwarding me the sandwich.

I eat the sandwich hurriedly and drink water . After that I bid by to mumma because papa and bhai ate still sleeping so I bid by to mumma and left for the bakery.

I took a taxi and in no time I reached my bakery "Butterfly"

My mumma name this beautiful right??

I payed the texi driver and walk towards my bakery . There I saw both of my bestfriends are bickering about something. I sheck my head at them .

"Hiii guysss" I said opening the door of bakery.

"Hii saira" Neel greet me with his gummy smile while Megha just ignored my greeting.

I open the door and we three entered inside the bakery. Megha did the serving work while Neel do the work of bill in sitting the counter and I do the baking.

I  open this Cafe or I say bakery because this is my dream to open a Cafe.  So after our graduation ip open this Cafe. 

Basically I owned this cafe but without this two I can never open  this Cafe. Megha is my childhood friend while I meet Neel  in college .

And like that all day went with lots of customers and orders ..

We three bid by to each other and I again take a texi to come home .

I reached home and ring the door bell which is opened by Sahara aunty who is worker of our house .

I greet her and entered inside the house to saw mumma is watching TV. I hugged her and kissed her on cheek and went towards my room to freshen up .

After sometime I come out of the room in living and find bhaiya and papa had already come .

"Hello bhaiya and papa" I said sitting beside papa .

"Hello princess how was your day?" Papa asked kissing my forhead.

"Good with lots of customers and orders" I said while they nooded.

Papa is MD of our Company while bhai is the CEO. They also me to join the company but I never get interested in buisness so I told my family and yeah off course they support me .

We three are chatting when mumma called us for dinner. We three walked towards the dinning table and sit in our respective places .

I look at the dishes and made a face looking at mix vegetables.

"Don't make faces and eat quietly" mumma said in stren tone .

I pouted looking at papa .

"Its ok give me the mix vegetables when your mumma is not seeing us ok" papa whispered in my ear which I nooded happily.

"Btw tomorrow Riva's family is coming to fix the dates" papa said and mumma nooded while I give a teasing smile at bhaiya .

"Um hmmm koi blush kar raha hai" I said teasing bhai.

"Shut up you little demon" bhaiya said glaring at me which I showed my tongue to him .

Riva or I say Riva bhabhi is fience of bhai . It is arranged marriage but nonetheless they both fall in love with each other .

3 months ago they got engaged now I think it's time for their marriage.

You all might be thinking why he didn't come to attend bhiya's engagement as they were bestfriends but bhiya said that he have some work making me relief because I can't face him .

"Yeayyyyyy it's shadiiii time" I screamed loudly clapping my hand while everyone smile at my excitement.

"Oh i also have to say something important" bhiya said .

"What is it?" Mumma asked .

"Tomorrow Abhiraj is coming after 6 years"

Dhak!!!!!!

_________________________________

Hiiiii butterflies...

Here is the first chapter....

I hope you like it ..

Vote comment and follow please....

So I will ask some questions in every chapters I hope you guyss replyyy . It will make me happy

Q: who is your first crushhh???