Chapter 4

Double update in your request. Enjoyyyyyyy

AUTHOR'S POV
------------------------
"Areeee wo log aate honge jaldi hath chala" Parvati said to her daughter who was cutting fruits like she have all the time of the world.

"I am doing mumma" Saira said still busy with her thoughts .

Suddenly they both hear door bell ring making saira's heartbeats first .

"They come I am going you also come after finshing this ok" her mumma said which she nooded.

Parvati come out from  the kitchen and saw everyone  in the living room.

"Aree aagaye aaplog" she said and hug the ladies .

"Areee abhiraj bacche kitne Salo baad dekha" saira's mumma said hugging him which he also hugger her back smiling a little as he doesn't smile much .

"I missed you bro" Sameer said hugging Abhiraj.

"Don't be dramatic we meet in the evening only" Abhiraj said which  Sameer pout and everyone laughed .

Everyone get settled in the living room and start talking but one pair of eyes are impatiently searching for someone for whom he actually come .

But to his luck she still didn't come . Where is she? He thought in his mind looking everywhere.

Arjun saw his brother is searching for someone and he know who is it .

"Aunty where is saira?" Arjun said to saira's mother knowing his brother's restlessness.

"Ohh she is in the kitchen" Her mother said which Arjun nooded.

"You guys sit I will come with some snacks" Parvati said .

"Let's us help you" Hima said and Rima nooded and all three women went to kitchen.

"Mai yaha kiya karu mai bhi jati hu" khusi said and went towards kitchen.

Time skip
"Saira take this plate and go serve them outside" Parvati said which Saira nooded nervously.

"Let's go di" khusi said taking another plate of snacks.

SAIRA'S POV
--------------------
Me and khusi start walking towards living room . My heart start beating so fast I feared that it will come out from the ribcage.

We reached living room I smiled at all men's and start serving them . I can feel a strong gaze on my back as I was back facing him but I didn't take a single glance at him .

I served them tea one by one and now it's his time . I take the cup of black coffee as he didn't drink coffee and walked towards him .

I was feeling like he come to see me and I am serving him coffee. I reached infront of him with raised heartbeats and forward his cup with shivering hand .

I think he didn't hold the cup well and about to slip from his hand but I hold it before it fell .

And in this process my face come so close to his face and firts time in this all time I look at him .

6 years ..

I am seeing him after 6 years . He become more handsome. It's not like I didn't saw him in social media and news . But that doesn't do any justice to his beauty. His pitch black eyes which I love the most who always look at me with care . His beard give his looks more compliment.

I can smell his musk smell which is doing something to my stomach.

I come out from my thoughts when someone clear thier throat.

I realize I am still in this position close to him . I immediately back off from him and withdraw my hand from his .

"Beta are you okay?" Rajdeep uncle said which I muttered a small yes with little small smile .

I excused myself and run upstairs to my room . I come to my room and locked the door .

I sit in my bed and my tears Start falling one by one which I was holding from long time .

"No no I can't get weak infront of him . He means nothing to me . I can't let him affect me" I said to myself sobbing.

I wipe my tears and went to bathroom and wash my face . As I come out from the barthroom I heard my phone is ringing.

I took my phone and saw it was Neel . Why he is calling me this late. I picked up the call .

"Hello" I said picking up the call.

"Hello Saira I am infront of your house?" He said

"This time why" I asked because he never come this late to my house.

"Actually I come to give you the key of Cafe. As you didn't come today so the key is with me only . Megha didn't bring it with her as she left early today. And I am not coming tomorrow to Cafe because I have to take my mom to regular check up . So I thought to give the key as your house come first" he explained .

"Oh ok I am coming" I said and cut the call .

I come downstairs and saw everyone was is talking having their tea except him .

From the time I know him I didn't saw him him talking much . He just talked when it is needed and someone asked something to him .

I walk towards the entrance to open the door when bhiya called me from behind.

"Saira where are you going?" He asked walking towards me and now everyone's attention on me including him .

"Oh Neel come to give me the keys of Cafe . He is outside only" I said and bhaiya nooded.

"Call him inside for dinner" mumma said and I nooded.

I come out from the house and saw Neel is waiting sitting in his BMW looking something in his phone.

"Oyee dumbo" I said walking towards him .

"Agghh don't call me that" he said getting irretaited which I laughed.

"Come inside for dinner and it's mumma's order and you know na koi bhi mumma ki order ko nehi tal sakta" I said .

"Yeah I know but I was getting late" he said .

"You are coming or I should call mumma" I Said thretenting him .

"Ok ok I am coming no need to threatened me" he said getting down from his bike .

We both come inside the house laughing about something when I notice everyone is looking at us .

And someone specific is glaring at us ?

____________________________________

Vote comment and follow please.

I made you happy by giving you double update so you also made me happy my voting and commenting