Chapter 8

SAIRA'S POV
--------------------
we all done with our shopping and now we all are heading towards a restaurant to eat dinner as it is already late .

In guys let me tell you in whole shopping that Maya is clinging to Abhiraj like a leech .

I so want to kill her . But I can't afferall she is my bhabhi's bestfriend.

"Saira what do you want to eat?" Bhaiya asked me .

"Anything will be ok" I said looking at Abhiraj and Maya who sit together and seems in a great conservation.

Sometimes ago he was saying I am only women in his life but look at him now .

"He is just talking with her" my subconscious mocked me

Who cares anyway. I don't care whom he with talk .

"Really?" My subconscious again mocked me .

"Stop glaring at them everyone is here" megha whispered in my ears .

"I am not glaring at them" I said looking away from them .

"We can see that" she said and rolled her eyes at me.

The waiter come with food and we start eating with chit-chating .

After eating food all elders went to home and we youngers stay behind to eat some ice cream.

And to my luck that chipkali Maya also left . Right now we all walking towards the ice cream shop .

Bhaiya and bhabhi is walking ahead of us holding each other hand .

So cute ..

Megha and krish younger brother of Riva bhabhi is walking in the middle talking about cricket.

Did I guys tell you megha is a big fan of cricket. She can watch cricket all day .

And last me and him are walking together . We didn't talk it's just peaceful silence. Suddenly I feel his finger brushed in mine making me shiver .

Soon we reached the ice cream shop . We sit in a table and this time he sit with me .

"I am going to order so tell me what flavor do you all need" Megha asked us standing up from her seat.

"I want chocolate" I said licking my lips .

"I want Vanila" Riva bhabhi said .

"Mee too" Bhaiya said .

"And me strawberry please" Krish said .

"And you Abhiraj bhaiya?" Megha asked looking at him as he doing something in his phone .

"Anything will be fine" he said still looking at his phone .

Aghhh I will burn his phone someday ...

"Megha don't bring strawberry flavor for him . He is allergic to it" I said but then I realized I said that infront of everyone.

"Wife material" Megha said in a teasing tone making me blush .

"How do you know that he is allergic to strawberry" Bhaiya asked raising his one eyebrow which I gulped .

"I-i wo" I sutter not knowing what to say .

"What I-i tell how do you know that he is allergic  to strawberry" Bhaiya again asked .

"Arjun bhaiya tell me when he come to give order of a cake" i lied and thank God I didn't sutter.

Bhaiya nooded. I look at him with corner of eyes he is still looking down busy with his phone but there is a small smile on his lips which also made my lips curved into a small smile .