Chapter 2

SAIRA'S POV
--------------------
"Tomorrow Abhiraj is coming after 6 years" Bhai said making my heartbeat stop .

The spoon of my hand fell down in the floor making a loud sound .

"Beta are you okay?" Papa asked which I nooded picking up the spoon from the floor .

"So yeah what I was saying is Abhiraj is coming tomorrow after 6 years . I am so excited to me . Finally my buddy is coming" Bhai said excitedly.

"Yea to bohot attchi baat hai . Bicchara batcha 6 saal se ghar he nehi aya" mumma said .

She loves him like her own son .

"Umm I am done . Good night everyone" I said hurriedly standing up from the chair .

"Aree you didn't finished your plate yet" mumma said looking at my plate .

"My tummy is full mumma . I am going to sleep" I said and run upstairs to my room not hearing anyone.

I entered inside my room and locked the door and run towards my barthroom. Opening the shower I sit down in the floor under the shower .

Tears start flowing from my eyes remembering him . His every word harsh words . I sobbed loudly remembering his each word .

Why he is coming now? I am trying to moved on but he is coming Why Why Why?

My tears get mixed with the water from shower . My whole body drenched in water making me feel cold .

I wipe my tears and make my mind that this I will not let him affect me . He is just a friend of my brother nothing else .
I will not let him break me again . I will ignore him yes I will ignore him .

I stand up from the floor and off the shower. I dry myself by the towel which is kept on the barthroom.

I come to my room and change my dress into night suit . I dry my hair and lay down the bed covering myself with my comfy duvet .

I take my phone and thought to watch some videos to divert my mind so I open YouTube and first video I saw their break my hear into million pieces.

Is buisness tycoon Abhiraj Singhania found his lady love ??

Actress Maria Jones and no 1 business men of America and also in india abhiraj Singhania spot going on a restaurant together.

Is they are dating??

Is the most eligible bachelor is getting married??

I immediately close my phone and kept it on the night stand .

Why he still affect me ? Why it is hurting when he is in love with someone which is not me ? Why my heart is breaking into pieces?

Because you still love you Dumbo my subconscious said making me sheck my head .

"No no i don't love him . He is no one to me" I said to myself.

"I will not let him affect me. Please God give me strength so I can ignored him" I prayed to God and I don't when I fall sleep thinking about all this .

Next morning I got ready for the bakery.
Today Riva bhabhi's family is coming to fix the dates I have to stay in home but I can't because I know he will also come today from America and he will also come here afterall his bestfriend's marriage date is getting fixed .

If he don't come bhai will definitely force him so it's better I go to my bakery because I don't want to face him .

I come downstairs and saw mumma is instructing something to the servents.

"Mumma I am going" I said innocently.

"Where to miss?" She asked raising her one eyebrow crosing her hands .

"To bakery mumma" I Said with a innocent face.

"Don't you know huh? Today is your bhai's in laws are coming and you ate going to work . What will they think huh?" She said angrily.

"Mumma i will come early. We have a very big order today and this order is very profitable to pur bakery so I have to go please mumma let me go . I will come early please please" I said showing her my puppy eyes .

She sheck her head at me and nonetheless said yes .

I kissed her on her cheeks and run outside.  I already booked a cab so its already waiting for me outside.

I meet papa and bhai outside they were coming home with some bags . I also bid by to them and run towards the cab .

I sit in the cab in no time I reached my bakery shop. I entered inside the shop and saw my do anmol is already there .

"Hiii guysss" I greet them which they greet me back .

"I thought today you will not come" Megha said .

"Why?" I asked.

"Today Riva bhabhi and Sameer bhaiya's marriage date will get fixed right?" She asked which I nooded.

Suddenly someone enter inside our bakery and it is not other then Arjun bhai Abhiraj's cousin.

"Hello Saira how are doing?" He asked coming infront of me .

"Hello Arjun bhai I am doing well how about you?" I asked .

"Fine as well" he said .

"Ok I come here to give a order of a cake . I will pick up the call in the evening ok" he said with a smile .

"Ohk is there someone's birthday Arjun bhai" Megha asked .

"No no actually Abhiraj bhai is coming today after 6 years so there will small celebration for that" he said making megha shocked .

She is the only person who know about my crush on Abhiraj and  that incident.

"What Abhiraj bhai is coming?" She asked loudly.

"Yes" Arjun bhai said .

"Ok everyone I am going I have a meeting byy saiuu" he said waving we also wave at him and he left .

I can feel someone's gaze but I ignored it royally and went to the small kitchen to make the cake .

"Are you okay Saira?" Megha asked sitting in small tool present in the kitchen.

"I am okay Meghu . What will heppend to me?" I asked breaking the eggs.

"I know you are not ok . You don't have to pretend infront of me ok" she said and hugged me .

When she hug me I couldn't control myself anymore and brusted into crying.

"I don't know why he still effect me like this . I don't want it . He is happy with someone else and here I am crying just because of him . I want to hate him but my stupid heart can't hate him" I said crying miserably.

"Shhh Shh sairu don't cry everything will be fine ok" Megha said breaking the hug and wiping my tears .

" Now listen to me don't let him affect you. Ignore him like he doesn't exist for you ok" she said which i nooded .

"Ok now make the cake I am going outside ok" she said and left .

I will ignore him I thought in my mind and start making his favorite pineapple flavor cake .

__________________________________

Here is the update..

Let me know how was it??

Q: Do you have bestfriend??

Vote comment and follow please...

Next chapter is going to be very interesting so don't miss it ...

Till then bieshhhhhh