Gardening Crime (Part-2)

Love at first sight :

            The next day, Tina got ready to go to college and fastened her pace to the railway station to catch a train because it's time for train arrival. Meantime, she noticed a boy who was walking fast to catch the train, and then she realised it's a boy who helped Granny yesterday. The train came, she entertained herself, and she went to college as usual. She attended all classes, and in the evening, while returning home, she again saw him at the station. This time she went and called him, 'hey, white shirt, bro' Hearing the voice, he turned and noticed a girl and asked, 'Did you call me?' Tina replied by nodding her head and asked, 'Yesterday, you were the one who helped the grandmother carry those bags, right?' he replied, 'Yeah, its me.', 'then can we talk?' first he hesitated, then gradually said yes and started to walk with her.
               While walking, Tina asked about yesterday's scene. He said, 'I carried those bags by following her. When I reached her home, it was old and dusky. Then I asked her where the garden was', and Granny said, 'I don't have a separate one; I just kept it inside my home','so I went in and I saw it was mud ground that Granny created half of her house as mud ground. Already some plants were planted, and she directed me to a place to keep those saplings, then I kept and bit goodbye and went from there'.
             Then he questioned her, 'Why are you asking this? She said, 'I was just curious; that's all anyway. My home came bye' while going; she heard, 'You also live here, then?' She turned and asked him, 'Are you also living here? Where is your house?' He replied, 'I rented a house' and showed the house that is next to her house. Seeing that, she replied, 'Oh, then we are neighbours' hearing this,' Really, then we are going to see often, then it's not wrong to ask your name, I think' he smiled nervously. She looked at him more like, glaring, and said, 'I am Tina, and you?' He replied, 'I am Jeswin'.
Then she said, 'Nice to meet you; bye,' and went inside. Hearing and seeing this, he raised his hand, waved in the air, and said, 'Bye'. ' It's been 10 minutes since she said bye and locked the door, but still you waving your hand in the air, sigh!!! ' Hearing a voice from behind, he turned and saw his roommate and also his friend Kelvin. He smiled nervously, scratching his neck, and went inside. Seeing this scene and the behaviour of his friend Jeswin, Kelvin shakes his head and says to himself, 'I don't know where it's going to end,' and follows him in.
           The next day, Jeswin was roaming here and there on the terrace, thinking about Tina and blabbering something with himself. Kelvin was unbelievably shocked to see his friend's behaviour from yesterday. Suddenly, Tina came to the terrace for a while. She saw him, acted like she didn't see him, and turned away. After some minutes of roaming, Jeswin turned and saw Tina standing there, and he called 'Hey Tina'. She closed her eyes and sighed, then turned and smiled wierdly and said, 'Oh, I didn't see you', 'but I saw you' he said. Seeing Tina's expression, Kelvin understood her feelings, smiled silently, and thought, 'The poor girl got stuck."
            Then Tina asked him, 'Did you see that grandmother after that day?' He replied, 'no' again, saying that 'but I forgot to tell one thing: when I entered her house, there was a smell of decaying in the mud. I also saw blood. When I asked her about that, she said yesterday my granddaughter was here, so I bought chicken. Maybe I didn't clean well.' Then I asked her, May I help you plant this?, but she refused and thanked me, and I came out of her house. Tina asked, 'Why don't you visit her home again?' Then he said, 'then let's go together if she hasn't planted yet. We can help her because you like to do gardening, you know? Tina glared at him and asked, 'Who said I like gardening, huh?' He replied nervously and said, 'Just a guess' again. She glared and said,Let's go'.
            Then Jeswin called Kelvin to accompany them, but he refused. Then he requested, "Please, I feel nervous when she comes around me, so help me, dude. I'm your friend, nah?' Now Kelvin glared at him and said, 'My fate, come, she must be waiting'. Then Jeswin introduced Kelvin and Tina to each other. But eventually Jeswin felt jealous and wondered why the hell I introduced him to her; they were both talking nicely like friends' he thought and followed them angrily.