1.Do you need me to fulfill your needs?

In the seventh year of being single, Qiao Zhuang decided to get married.

A month ago, her friend's husband confessed to her:

"Qiao Zhuang, I've liked you for a long time. My wife at home is just a yellow-faced hag who knows nothing besides taking care of kids, doing housework, and asking me for money. She's not as pretty, capable, or independent as you. I really like you. Let's be together."

After confessing, her friend's husband hugged her and tried to initiate sexual intimacy.

Qiao Zhuang was frightened.

Yet, she didn't know where she found the strength to grab something and beat her friend's husband severely.

She didn't feel guilty towards her friend, but Qiao Zhuang felt immense guilt.

Many times, she wanted to confess to her friend, but she was afraid that her friend couldn't accept such cruelty, so she held back the words at the tip of her tongue.

Therefore, she wanted to get married as soon as possible.

A few minutes earlier, Qiao Zhuang arrived at the civil affairs bureau, and someone called her name from behind.

"Qiao Zhuang?"

She turned around and saw a tall and handsome man standing in front of her.

She wasn't quite sure, "Mr. Shang?"

Shang Lu nodded.

Qiao Zhuang and Shang Lu were introduced by Shang Lu's father, Shang Zhongbo.

In fact, they had been chatting on WeChat for three months.

But in those three months, they had only exchanged a few words.

When they met, Qiao Zhuang had never imagined that Shang Lu would be so handsome.

If he entered the entertainment industry, he would definitely be a male god.

Moreover, he emanated an extraordinary aura from head to toe.

But Qiao Zhuang had never been interested in handsome men, so her gaze on him was somewhat indifferent.

At this moment, Shang Lu raised his lips, "Actually, I don't approve of this marriage, and I didn't plan to get married so soon."

Qiao Zhuang suddenly felt lost, "..."

Not getting the marriage certificate?

Wouldn't that mean she would have to remain single?

She quickly and decisively persuaded him:

"Mr. Shang, I heard from Uncle Shang that you own two houses in Pengcheng and have a small business with some savings. However, these are your premarital assets. To avoid any property disputes after marriage, I've specially prepared this prenuptial agreement."

"Your two houses and savings, I won't take a penny."

"Also, I've partnered with someone to open a small company, and my income is quite stable. If your business encounters financial difficulties, I can lend a helping hand financially."

"Or, if you have any other requests, please let me know. As long as it doesn't involve murder or arson, I'll do whatever you ask."

The prenuptial agreement she handed over was not accepted by Shang Lu.

Looking at her, Shang Lu's gaze was deep, unable to discern his thoughts. "In that case, wouldn't you be the one at a disadvantage?"

"There's no disadvantage." Qiao Zhuang answered decisively, "Those are all your premarital assets. I never intended to rely on a man for a living, nor did I want to take advantage of a man. Besides, a good marriage must be one of mutual support and equal strength."