5: Jaune Spartan 1

Spectre: so let me add more people in the Theatre since a lot of you still have much to learn.

He snaps his fingers as more people falls in as we see the new additions

And it was a certain group of people

It was the Atlas Ace Operatives

Harriet: ow what the hell!?

Marrow: ouch man Elm get off of me! Your Heavy!!!

Elm: HEY! I'm All Muscle!!!

Vine: Muscle tends to be heavier than Fat Ederne.

Clover: James? Is that you?

Ironwood: yes Clover it's me and welcome to this hell hole.

Then a can hits him on the head

Spectre: this place has been nothing but hospitable for you Ironwood, if you are worried that you are wasting time here, let me reiterate Time is Frozen in your world for the duration of your stay here.

Clover glared at the hooded man for the clear show of disrespect

Harriet: so what? Your holding us hostage?

Spectre: No one is a hostage miss loud mouth all of you are here to learn a valuable lesson.

Harriet: like hell I will listen to you!

She jumps at him but she lost all her strength as she crashes down on the floor sliding a few meters as Spectre took a step out of the way as she slid past him

Marrow: what happened!?

Elm: whatever it is I won't let him do it to me too!

She stood up ready to pounce only for her to crash down on her ass

Winter: this place has some rules Operatives if you don't follow it you will be penalized.

Spectre: all right simmer down guys it's starting.

The screen flickered to life

Beacon Ozpin's Office

Narration:

Jaune: I always believed doing good and helping others would always turn out well.

But I guess even with the good that I do my sins caught up to haunt me.

And it did.

After I saved Cardin from that Ursa instead if being grateful, he not only took the credit. He exposed my false transcripts.

Nora: alright I'm gonna break his legs and break it again.

Glynda: Ozpin....

Ozpin: I knew, but I believed and still do that he would become great.

Ironwood: WHAT!!!? Ozpin he broke the LAW!!!!

Harriet: serves him right.

Pyrrha: don't you have a heart!?

Harriet: rules are rules.

Ozpin: that's funny transcripts are just a ticket to take the initiation. If you pass the Initiation you are welcomed at Beacon.

In the end Transcripts aren't worth much.

Ironwood: you can't be....

Ozpin: Qrow and Raven are the best examples of this. I took them in and they're fine.

Ruby: is that true uncle Qrow?

Qrow: yeah squirt we didn't even have transcripts.

Weiss: so it's true, people got in that way. But I guess not everyone is blessed with higher education.