Chapter 40 - Fundamental Physics

Max

I stare down at Zoe, seemingly already breaking apart just for me. However, I am nowhere near done. She's splayed before me, arms stretched horizontally flat against the conference table and her back is lifting slowly as she takes in a few deep breaths. I find her quaking legs quite adorable. She is always so strong, so fierce, I want to see her melt. I want her to bend, to mold. For me.

"Stand for me, but keep your back to me." I demand. Slowly she rolls herself up, and judging by the way she rolls her shoulders back, she knows she can take more. "Good, now strip for me." My Harpy is learning quickly, and I can't say I'm disappointed in the slightest. She kicks off her boots, followed by her socks, then she's able to wiggle completely out of her pants. It's not until she unclips her harness that I realize she is still armed. She places both guns flat on the table before she lets the holster drop to the floor. She is slow at first, but eventually grabs the bottom hem of her top and slides it up her body.

The sight of her pale skin brightening the lowly lit room should be a painting, hung in a museum for millions to travel across seas to visit. I take a bated breath as I stare at her shape from behind. Her hands hang at her sides and she has yet to move outside of my instruction, until her fingers begin to twitch and tap against her bare thigh.

"Get on all fours." I command, and again she obliges without second guessing me. Maybe just making her come has made her compliant, but I can't wait to see her shatter for me. "Do you remember where my special room is?" I ask.

"Yes, sir."

"Then crawl to it for me." I smirk, knowing this will test her patience. Her skin flushes a pretty shade of pink, and I see her breathing pause. As if she's psyching herself up, she nods to herself and makes her way towards the door. I push the door open only to reveal my three brothers just waiting in the hall, clearly eavesdropping. I bite back a smile, not wanting to spoil it for Zoe.

Her eyes are trained on the floor, and it's not until a whistle leaves Brandon's lips that she freezes, finally aware of their presence. "Don't look, and don't you dare stop. Those eyes are for me alone tonight. Now crawl." I ordered.

I see her visual frustration but she shakes it away and continues on her path.

"Broken so easily, Princess?" Brandon taunts, and I see she is fighting every natural instinct to defend herself. But I know she can be a good girl, at least for me.

"I suppose she's made of aluminum, not steel." Dean adds to the conversation.

Although I'm not ecstatic they are here for my moment with Zoe, I am pleased that they are adding to her behavioral training. Testing her will alongside me.

Her nails grip against the hardwood but she pushes forward determined to prove to me just how obedient she can be when she wants to be.

"The little devil doesn't look so devilish on all fours." Teddy chimes with a song in his tone as he admires her form and the casual dip in her back's natural arch.

We pass them but I can feel all six eyes fixed on our backs as she continues her pace. I remain patient but I do realize that she has started to move slightly faster. I slow my own pace to take in her view from behind. The tight slit between her thighs glistens, and I fight back a groan. OUr arrival at the door comes painfully fast, but she remains on all fours patiently waiting for my next instruction.

"You did good, Harpy. Sit back on your ankles." With a breath of relief she sits down and plants herself on the backs of her ankles, placing her palms flat on her thighs. Her head is bowed and I can't help but appreciate what a natural submissive she is, if only she'd let go and just let someone else take the reins for once.