194

At the house Zak was working on a few things when a banging came to the door.  Zak got up and went to the door to find his neighbor.  "What do you want now?"Zak inquired annoyed.  "I want you to keep your dog quiet she's been keeping me up".  "Unless you have sonar hearing Gracie hasn't been outside at night so why don't you go back to your house" and Zak shut the door in her face.  That night Rachel came over with the boys.  "Thanks for coming over" Zak stated as Patrick and Matthew came in.  "You're welcome Criss took Johnny to see some family in New York.  What's going on you look ready to scream".  "My neighbor is being such a Karen about Gracie.  She keeps complaining of hearing Gracie barking at night"Zak replied.

"Well, I know you don't keep Gracie outside, so I think that woman is crazy"Rachel stated.  "Maybe I need to move".  "Or send a poltergeist to her house" as Zak chuckled.  "Don't temp me" he remarked.  Outside the boys were playing with Gracie.  As they were playing something was coming over the fence they didn't notice.  As Matthew was throwing the ball something hit him knocking him to the ground.  "MOMMY!!!"Patrick yelled.  Zak and Rachel heard Patrick and ran outside.  They came out to see Gracie dragging Matthew over to them as Patrick ran while shots were being firing.  Zak picked up Matthew as Rachel grabbed Patrick, they all ran in.  Rachel looked at Matthew who was crying while Zak called the police.  "Zak he's been shot!!," as Patrick brought over a towel.  "Patrick are you all right?" as Rachel looked him over.  "I'm fine Gracie knocked me down".

Zak checked Gracie over and saw she was shot in the leg.  Then a bullet went through the window as everyone was on the floor.  The police came with an ambulance.  They knock on Zak's door and Zak got it.  "Thank God, my nephew's been shot and so has my dog"Zak stated as the paramedic came in.  Outside a crowd had gather wondering what was going on.  A car pulled up as Aaron and the guys ran over.  They saw Zak talking to an officer as the paramedics came out with Matthew on a stretcher with Rachel and Patrick coming out.  Zak saw Aaron and went over to them. "What the hell happen?".  "My neighbor lost it and decided to shoot Gracie but shot Matthew too" Zak replied.  "Look go with Rachel I'll bring Gracie to the vet"Billy suggested as Jay was talking to Rachel

She shook her head as Jay hugged her.  "Come on Patrick we'll have a sleepover at my house" Jay suggested.   Patrick looked scared but Jay assured him he'd bring him to the hospital in the morning.  "All right".  "And I'll make sure your house is secured after the police are done" Aaron added.  "Thanks guys I owe you huge"Zak replied as he left with Rachel.  At the hospital Rachel had fallen asleep in the room with Matthew as Zak was on the phone outside.  "Thanks Billy, for doing that".  "She'll be all right they're keeping her overnight at the vets.  How's Matthew?".  "Good the bullet went through his leg breaking his femur.  Rachel is asleep in his bed"Zak replied.  

"I talked to Aaron your neighbor is going to jail for what she did, so you don't have to deal with her again"Billy remarked.  "Yeah, I'm going back in I'll talk to you later" and hung up.  Then a cab pulled up and Criss got out.  "Criss what are you doing here?".  "Aaron called and told me that your neighbor shot Matthew.  I caught the first flight out"he replied.  "They're all right but-".  "Zak this isn't your fault it's your neighbor's".  "I guess this is a sign to get out of that neighborhood" Zak said as Criss smiled.  "And I know a good place"Criss stated.  When Mathew finally got to come home Rachel, Criss, and the boys went to get him.  As they pulled in everyone saw Rachel's house was sold.  

"I wonder who bought my old house"Rachel inquired.  Everyone got out as the realtor showed up.  "Rachel Criss how are you?".  "Good I see you finally sold my house".  "Yes, I'm meeting him here to give him the keys.  Here is his now".  Rachel and the boys were god smack as Zak's car pulled up and Zak got out.  "Here you go Mr. Bagans I have to ask.  Are you related to Rachel?".  Rachel walked over.  "He's my twin brother".  The realtor chuckled.  "This is a first for me see you later" and the realtor left.  "Uncle Zak what made you do this?" Patrick inquired.  "I guess I wanted to be close to family" as he hugged Rachel.  "Well let's get Matthew in".  Zak picked up Matthew as they all went in.