177

Madeline was working on some stuff when Justina came running in.  "Slow down Justina what's going on?" she asked.  "I just talked to Jay something is going on with Zak".  "How so?".  "He wants to quit Ghost Adventures"she replied.  "Where did they film?"Madeline inquired.  "Two places The Desoto Hotel and Goatman's bridge.  They were filming their Halloween special" she remarked. 

"I've heard rumors of Goatman's bridge.  I want to go there but I have to see what's going on with Zak before he ruins his career"she replied and went to get her computer.  At his house Zak was sitting on the edge of his bed when he heard his computer beeping.  Zak got up and went to the computer.  He turned it on to see Madeline.  "Hey bro".  "Long time no see how's Paranormale going?".  "We did a two-day investigation at the Winchester house". 

"I need a map for that place the first time I was there"Zak stated chuckling.  "We got some stuff there, but how was your investigation at Goat man's bridge" she inquired.  Zak said nothing just sighed.  "I think it might be time to leave paranormal investigation" Zak stated with sadness in his voice.  "What happened there that's got you thinking of retiring?". 

"A lot of things happen: We lost a crew mate because she got severely affected, Aaron got thrown twenty feet-" as he pushed up his glasses. "What happened to you Zak and don't act like nothing did.  I can see it in your eyes" she replied.  Zak took a deep breath.  "I felt like I was being choked and I was by myself.  Jay and Billy had to fight me to get me to stop and when I got up, I walked to like the middle of the bridge and fell trying to catch my breath" Zak remarked.

"Zak, I think you need to take some time off to collect yourself".  "I've tried I can't even sleep I've been having nightmares so bad that sometimes I wake up with marks on my neck like I'm trying to choke myself again"Zak said sounding like he's ready to cry.  "Zak you need to focus your mind on something else".  "Like what?" he inquired.  "Your museum well, haunted museum.  You can get all of those haunted and cursed item out of your house.  Maybe it's time to move too but get the house cleansed before you do" she suggested as Zak chuckled.  "You think it's time to".  "Yeah Zak".  "All right I'll talk to you later" and hung up.  Let's hope that works she thought.  A few months went by, and Madeline was doing some work with the girls when her phone went off.  

Madeline picked it up and saw it was Zak.  "Hello".  "Hey Maddie, how you doing?".  "Good how are you?".  "Well, I found a place for my museum, and they want to make a special show of some of the stuff people will give me".  "That's great to hear Zak I can't wait to see it" Maddie remarked.  "Also, I'm not retiring you were right taking the time off helped me get over what happened and we're going back to The Winchester House next season" Zak replied.  "Well, that's good to hear I'll send you some stuff on of the places we explored".  "Thank Maddie for everything".  "You're welcome and have fun putting together your museum" and hung up.