172

Madeline and her crew are doing a double investigation with the Ghost Adventures crew.  As they were setting up Zak is wiping off his glasses as Madeline comes over.  "You ready to go".  "Yup, I have never heard of this place I think you have a better haunted location person than we do" Zak replied.  "Well, the last two places Ghost Adventures did you were dying to do"she replied as Zak chuckled.

"Smartass" Zak mumbled as they got ready.  When Zak came over, he saw Madeline on the phone.  "Something wrong with Nick?".  "No, we're in the mist of moving to a bigger warehouse and the landlord is being a pill about rent"Zelda stated.  "Well, I'll go in first and when Maddie gets off the phone tell her to join me"Zak remarked. Zak looks around when he hears a big growl.  

"Someone there?"he asked looking around.  Outside Maddie got off the phone and sighed.  "God!! I thought fighting cancer was hard that guy nickeled and dimed me" Madeline stated.  The guys laughed untill they heard Zak yell.  "Zak you allright?"Aaron asked.  "I ran into a wall and my glasses broke"he replied.  "Zak can you find your way out?"Zelda inquired. 

"No everything is double I can't tell where I am or how to get out".  "Come on guys" and everyone went in.  "Zak just stay put someone will get you out"Jay remarked.  "OK" and sat down.  "All right I'll go down, Aaron and Nick stay up here, and Billy and Zelda go upstairs.  Jay and Justina keep your eyes on Zak" Madeline stated.  "You got it" and everyone went their way.  Outside Justina and Jay kept an eye on Zak and heard him moaning.  "Zak you allright?".  

"My head is killing me" he replied.  "Zak close your eyes and put your head back that always help you when you get a migraine" Aaron replied.  Zak did and sighed. "That's better"he stated.  Madeline came down and looked around but saw nothing which was getting her nervous.  "Has anyone found Zak?"she asked.  "No"Aaron stated.  Billy and Zelda were about to say something when they heard talking. 

"Did you hear that, Billy?".    They followed the sign and found Zak.  "Guys we found him" Zelda said as Billy helped Zak up.  When he got outside everyone was waiting.  "How are you Zak?"Aaron said.  "Better if I wasn't seeing double of you" Zak replied.  "Well talk about timing"Madeline stated.  She went into her bag and took out an eyeglass case.  He opened them and smiled.  "You left them the last time you visited Zak" as Zak put them on.  "Thank God for forgetfulness"Jay stated as he gave Madeline a hug.  "Well shall we get started before the sun rises" Justina suggested as everyone agreed.