192

At a hotel in LA the guys were investigating.  As Zak looked at the place chills went down his back.  "A little nervous about going into a extremely haunted hotel?" a voice inquired.  Zak turned around and nearly had a heart attack when he saw his sister, Rachel.  "What the hell are you doing here and nearly giving me a heart attack to boot" as Rachel chuckled. 

"When Aaron told me you were investigating this hotel I had to come and watch" she replied.  "Really Aaron can you come here so I can beat some sense into you"Zak said as Rachel chuckled.  "Joining the crew Rachel?"Billy inquired.  "Funny but when Ghost Adventures was in starting out I help Zak, Nick, and Aaron with their equipment but when I got married I left the crew"she remarked. 

"That's why you knew so much about the cameras when you stayed around during the pandemic series"Billy replied.  "Hey can we get this going?" Zak inquired.  The guys went in as Rachel listened through the walkie.  As they were exploring Zak heard laughing.  "Does anyone hear laughing?" Zak asked.  Everyone said no.  Then Zak heard it again and followed it while the guys were occupied. 

"Hey where did Zak go?"Jay asked as the guys looked around.  Outside Rachel was calling Zak on the walkie but he wasn't answering.  "Look there's someone on the edge of the roof"Someone called out.  Rachel looked up and saw it was Zak just walking around it.  "GUYS ZAK'S ON THE ROOF WALKING ALONG THE EDGE!!"Rachel yelled.  The guys ran to the roof and saw Zak ready to jump.  "Zak don't jump?".  "I have to"he stated. 

"Why?"Jay said.  "I need to be with my soul mate she died here".  "I think Zak possessed with a spirit of the boy who jumped to his death after his girlfriend killed herself"Billy stated.  "Jay get Rachel now".  Then Rachel appeared.  "You're fast".  "You three keep quiet" and went out there.  "Samual".  Zak turned around.  "Stefanie"he said.  "I'm not Stefanie my name is Rachel and the man you've possessed is my brother".  "I need to go to Stefanie" Zak said. 

"You can Samual but you need to leave my brother's body and go to Stefanie".  "Aaron look an apparition"Billy said pointing it out.  "Samual she's right leave this man's body and come with me".  Zak got off the ledge than fell to the ground as a male spirit came out of Zak.  He went over to Stefanie and kissed her as they disappeared.

The guys ran over as Zak started to come to.  "What the hell happened and what are you doing here?" Zak asked Rachel sitting up.  "You were possessed Zak"Billy said.  "Yeah by a spirit that wanted to die to be with his beloved"Jay replied.  "But Rachel helped him get out of you and into the arms of his beloved"Aaron added.  "I don't remember anything"Zak said.

"Well why don't you guys finish up and I'll see you guys downstairs" Rachel suggested as Zak got up.  "OK" and Rachel started to leave.  "Rachel"he called out.  "Yes Zak"she said.  "Thanks for saving me" he said as Rachel smiled.