"All right!"

Hercules holds out his hand and Hades grins.

"Yes, we're there!"

Hades grabs Hercules hand. Light shines from their hands. Hercules groans and falls to his knees, all color draining from his face. Hades eventually let's go. The boy tries to stand back up but his legs shake.

"You may feel just a little queasy, it's kinda natural. Maybe you should sit down." Hades lifts a huge dumbbell and throws it at the boy.

Hercules is sent flying back and crashes to the ground. The boy struggles to get the heavy weight off him as Hades loom over him. "Now you know how it feels to be just like everybody else. Isn't it just peachy?"

Hades grins as he walks over to Meg. "Oh! You'll love this. One more thing. Meg, babe. A deal's a deal. You're off the hook."

The smoke falls off her but before she could rush over to the boy, Hades slings an arm around her.

"By the way, Herc. Is she not, like, a fabulous little actress?"

"Stop it." She tries to step out of his grasp.

Hercules manages to get out from under the weight. "What do you mean?"

Hades smirks. "I mean your little chickie-poo here was working for me all the time. Duh."

Hercules takes a step back. "You- you're lying!"

Two kids rush to Hercules side, tugging at his arms.

"Help!"

"Jeepers, mister, you're really strong."

The kids transform into the two demons you saw earlier. They laugh at the boy, kicking him while he's already down.

Hades grins at Meg. "Couldn't have done it without you, sugar, sweetheart, babe."

Meg shakes her head helplessly. "No! It's not like that! I didn't mean to. I-I couldn't- I-I'm so sorry."

"Our hero's a zero! Our hero's a zero!" The demons laugh and pour a drink over Hercules as he walks away.

Hades snaps his fingers and a chariot with black winged horses appears. "Well, gotta blaze. There's a while cosmos up there waiting for me with, hey, my name on it. So much for the preliminaries, and now on to the main event!"

Hades hops onto the chariot and takes off. You feel yourself being pulled away, ripples fill your vision. The last thing you see is Hercules falling to his knees and Meg crying into her hands before everything went dark.

"Y/N... Y/N!"

You feel yourself being shaken. You open your eyes to see Epel above you. He has you lying in his arm as he holds you closely, your head resting against his chest. You slowly sit up and notice Rook kneeling beside you.

Rook smiles when he sees you stir. "Wonderful, you're awake."

You groan, rubbing your head. "What happened?"

Rook just smiles, gesturing with an arm. "Behold."

Looking behind you, you see the Charon soldiers encased in a glass looking coffin. They appear to be sleeping.

Your eyes grow large. "Are the Charons frozen?"

Rook chuckles. "You look shocked, Y/N. This is all Epel's handiwork, you know."

Epel rubs his arm. "I thought we were done for, and I just kind of... flew into action."

You look back at the soldiers in the glass cases. "So does that mean..."