Beauty Lesson From Vil

It's the morning of SDC. You stand in the bathroom, trying to apply makeup though not very successfully. You sigh and wash your face for what felt like the hundredth time. Vil walks by and pauses by the door, quirking an eye.

"Little flower, what are you doing?"

"Oh, well..." You rub your arm. "I just wanted to look nice for the competition so I thought I could try putting on some makeup."

You sheepishly laugh. "Though as you can see, I'm not very good at it."

Vil hums in thought. He walks back down the hall to his room the reappears at the bathroom door, holding a large, purple jeweled encrusted box.

He waves a hand. "Come with me. Let's go to the lounge."

Vil starts walking down the hall. You stare after him for a moment, utterly confused. You shake your head and jog to catch up. "Wait, what are we doing?"

"I'm going to show you how to properly apply makeup, little flower." Vil gracefully walks down the stairs. "Today is a very important after all and we all must look our best."

Your eyes widen. "Really? Thank you so much, Vil!"

Vil only waves a hand. "Don't thank me yet. I still have to apply the makeup first of all."

Vil sets the box on the coffee table and he opens it. You realize is a makeup kit that's full of expensive and high end supplies. You even see some of his own products along with them.

"Oh, I don't want you to waste your expensive stuff on me."

"Nonsense. It isn't going to waste if I let you use some." Vil places his hands on your shoulders and forces you to sit on the couch. "You should be able to look your best just like the rest of us."

You watch as Vil takes a seat next to you and starts gathering different projects. "But... I'm not preforming like the rest of you guys. I will hardly be seen."

"That doesn't make you any less deserving of being beautiful." Vil places a hand under your chin and gently rubs a makeup brush along your face. "You really don't need makeup to look beautiful. It's just a tool to highlight your features."

Vil stares into your eyes. "But in all honesty, you're already beautiful."

Your heart skips a beat. Did a supermodel just call me beautiful?

Vil clears his throat. "Besides, I told you that I'd offer you some of my products. Think of this as my way of showing you how to properly use them."

You smile brightly. "Thank you, Vil."

Vil continues to add various products to your face. He uses some to highlight your cheekbones and adds a slight blush. He adds in the eyeliner and stuff to make your eyelashes darker. Vil finds lipstick that matches your skin tone and matching eyeshadow to go with it. He applies a cats eye style with the eyeshadow and adds glitter to make your eyes sparkle.

When he's done, Vil examines his work. Placing a hand to his chin. "I think this maybe my best work yet."

He grabs a handheld mirror and holds it up for you to see. "What do you think?"

You hold the mirror as you marvel at what Vil has done. There's no doubt that Vil is an expert when it comes to makeup. You feel like you look amazing.

"I love it!" You throw your arms around him. "Thank you so much!"

Vil chuckles as he hugs you back. "Of course, Y/N." He pulls back. "Just remember to wash your face tonight. You don't want to sleep with the makeup still on."

You laugh. "Yeah. But it's going to be so hard to destroy a masterpiece like this."

Vil places his hands to your cheeks. "Little flower, I want you to know that it isn't the makeup that makes the masterpiece." He smiles.

"You already are the most beautiful girl there is."