The Time That Made Him What He Is :No Hope, No Power

Beginne am Anfang

"Let's go," He grabbed my shirt's collar and pulled me along with them to their tent.

***

They were staring at me while I sat in the corner of their tent, huddled up like a ball while thunder struck outside.

Their eyes held something I didn't like. A form of view that made me uncomfortable

A gaze that wanted to eat me alive

"The kid is too pretty." The burly one said as he ogled at me.

"No different than a girl." Another one with freckles spoke.

"That long hair helps." The blonde one hair said.

One of them snickered, "Let me just check if it is a boy," He said, making my skin stand up and my eyes went wide. I felt a surge of fear course through my veins. The dim light barely illuminated the figure looming over me, his silhouette casting a menacing shadow against the fabric walls that moved because of the strong wind.

He was the epitome of masculinity, with bulging muscles and a dominating presence that seemed to fill the entire space. I could smell the sweat on his skin, mingling with the scent of stale beer and aggression. He sneered down at me, his lips curling into a cruel smirk that sent shivers down my spine, "Your mother can't be cruel enough to leave us men a girl, would she?"

"She left him with us," The burly man laughed, "That's enough to tell," The rest laughed with him

"That woman must hate this child,"

"Agreed!"

With a grunt, the muscular reached out, grabbing me by the collar of my shirt and hauling me to my feet. I tried to resist, "Please," My instincts were telling me I was going to get something that would traumatize me like nothing else ever has.

"Aw," His smirk widened, "What a beauty," His hand went straight to my groin, making my breath hitch, "It's a boy alright," I felt sick to my stomach.

The rest of them looked at us while snickering, "What else did you expect?"

"Well," The man holding me looked back at them, "A boy would do too,"

No, no, no, no

My heart started thundering in my chest.

I tried to fight him, it was a futile effort and I knew that I wouldn't be able to do anything but I still tried. But my punch was like a fly slap to him. Frustration gnawed at me as I realized the futility of my efforts. I was like a gnat trying to take down a bear, my feeble attempts only serving to enrage my opponent.

"What was that girlie?" He snickered while my heart fell, "Did you try to do something?" His words made me feel worse.

Gritting my teeth, I launched myself at him once more, this time aiming for his midsection with all the force I could muster. But before my fist could make contact, he caught me by the wrist, his fingers digging into my skin like steel claws.

Pain shot through me as he twisted my arm behind my back, forcing me to kneel before him in submission. I could feel the heat of his breath on the back of my neck as he leaned in close, his voice a menacing growl in my ear.

"You thought you could take me on, little man?" He sneered, his words dripping with contempt.

But even as my body trembled with fear, a small ember of defiance still burned within me. With a primal roar, I pushed against him with all the strength I could muster, breaking free from his grasp and scrambling to my feet.

"Oh ho!" The blonde one clapped for me, "We got a fighter!!" He laughed.

"Oi!" The burly one said, "Get that brat!!"

Blood pounding in my ears, I made a desperate dash for the exit but just as soon as I exited the tent I felt a sudden jarring tug at my ankle. My heart lurched in my chest as I stumbled forward, my momentum abruptly halted by an unseen force and I fell face flat on the ground, injuring my nose in the reaction.

Blood came dripping down from it and I got a concussion but I couldn't focus on that as I looked back in panic, I saw a hand, gnarled and weathered, wrapped around my foot, its grip unyielding as it tried to drag me back into the darkness of the tent.

My breath caught in my throat as I struggled against the assailant, my fingernails scraping futilely against the dirt floor as I fought to break free.

But the hand held firm, its owner hidden on the other side of the tent's entrance, his strength was far greater than mine. With a sinking feeling of dread, I realized that escape was out of reach, my desperate bid for freedom thwarted.

No...

There was a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach

No!

Panic surged through me as I twisted and writhed, my heart pounding in my chest like a trapped animal. But each futile attempt to break free only seemed to tighten the grip around my ankle, and then finally I was pulled back into the tent, leaving behind a trail of fingers dug in the mud.

"Hahahah, he sure is a feisty one."

"Yea, but he sure as hell is one smooth skinned boy" One of them blew out the lights as it began to rain outside.

"Like a baby." The other one said, "The rain is starting, good,"

"Yea, it'll mute the sounds."

"Please," I begged, my voice could be heard from outside, "What are you doing?" I felt sick as they got their hands on me

"Shh," The burly guy placed his hand on my mouth, "You'll enjoy it too."

"No!" I tried to protest when the one with freckles put his hand on my mouth

"Kid, you don't have any power, and no authority, just take it quietly and it'll hurt less." My pupils shook in horror, "When you have no power, this kind of stuff will happen to you over and over again." His words seared into my brain as all hope inside of me faded away.

"Oh~ We're gonna have fun tonight~"