22=Sunday

Anaya's pov

I rang the bell of my home and door opened by taimoor "hyy welcome home"he said smiling
"Hlo and Thanks" i said and walked inside and saw my family mom and papa were discussing something,my sister was doing

something on her phone whilst my brother's books were spread all over the living area.

"Assalamualaikum" i said making my presence visible
"Walaikumassalam" my parents replied
While my sister gave me a smile
"How was your day ana" mama asked"Same as always you know"i said shrugging my shoulder
She nodded her head
"Go change we have to talk with u about something"
papa said.

i nodded my head and went to my room to change i changed into white shirt and trousers slipped into my slipper and went out.

I sat on the sofa besides my sister who now was making her assignment.

"You said u have to talk with me" i asked my father coldly after the engagement fuss I am not talking with him like how we do it has been three days since that fuss happened.

He cleared his throat and said "you know tomorrow is Sunday so are u free"
"Umm yeah almost it's just 2 or 3 meetings here and there" i replied he continued "so,Armaan's grandmother have invited you for tomorrow day stay at their home"
"So" I asked clearing not understand i mean why would she wanted me to come their when she hated me.

"So,we wanted you to go she have asked with so much love only for u"my mama said and i chuckled
"Okay what about office" i asked
"That I will handle by myself tomorrow you don't worry just enjoy"papa replied i nodded my head as a okay he still goes office he the chairman but not too much mostly he does work from home.

"Okay i am going to get dinner ready" mama said getting up
"Wait i will help you"Tamanna said and also got up i smiled seeing them.

It's not like we don't have house help or servent it's just mama or all aunts(hania, hoorain and ayesha's mother's)they didn't like when someone goes in their kitchen they like to cook many times papa and uncles(hania, hoorain and ayesha's father) asked them if they wanted to open their restaurant but they said they wanted to just cook for their family and they love it and the house helpers just came in the morning to clean the house and then went back in lunch time and also we liked it some much to do our work by ourselves.

"Ana I.."papa was about to say something when taimoor asked "di can u help me in this I can't understand this" he showed me his history book
"Okay come here" i said tapping the side besides me on the sofa.

After 20 minutes we were done and
Mama called us to have dinner we went to the dinning table and had our dinner.

"Okay good night guys" i finished first and stoot up i don't want to talk with my papa or mama I know papa wanted to clear things between us which I am not ready now and mama will give me a long lecture which I am not bearable now.

I went to my room and started working as tomorrow is my office since my would be husband's grand mother invited me to their house with so much love note the sarcasm.

At 11 pm I was done with my work I did it because I don't wanna papa to get stressed he still does work he is infact chairman he helped me whenever I am in problem he guides me but he does work from home.

I changed my clothes and put the alarm and went into a deep slumber.

"Beep beep beep"
Hell i grouned in sleep and closed my alarm that shows 7:00 AM.

I went off my bed and went to washroom did my morning chores and changed into my tracks and went to gym that's in 6 floor.

I opened the door and saw no one yeah it's Sunday today so that's why there is no one usually thay come on other days but on Sunday they just sleep.