7=wedding part 1

"Ayesha fast please this girl is gonna kill" us hoorain screamed from outside of the room
"Ok I am ready"said Ayesha while opening the door
"Ayu you are looking gorgeous" complimented hoorain
"My dear hoor you are also looking like a hoor "ayesha replied
"Ok now lets go" said hoorain
"Ananya let's go "ayesha said Anaya who was settled in couch in living room and then they all went venuve.

It was a lake side very beautiful decorated resort.

When they entered hania came running to them and started in one go "why are u later I was waiting for u for so long time there is a lot of work to do you know'.
"Ok relax,and we are not late you are before time there is almost an hour for bride's side to come"said Anaya.

"Whatever,you all are looking stunning "hania said
"You are also looking beautiful"they are collmplimented back.

"Whatever,you all are looking stunning "hania said"You are also looking beautiful"they are collmplimented back

Anaya's dress

Ayesha's dress

Ayesha's dress

Hoorain's dress

Hoorain's dress

Hania's dress

After an hour bride's side also came and now bride was sitting on stage with groom now it was time for haldi today tomorrow mehndi and Sangeet after tomorrow rukhsati.

Firstly their parents and elders applied haldi then it was time for khurafati gang and hania came first and faheem said "hania jaisa tum sonch Rahi ho karni ka waisa karna mat nahi toh tumhe chodu ga nhi Mai"

But hania without wasting time threw all the haldi bowl on faheem's face and faheem took another bowl and threw on hania but unfortunately hania bent down and all hald got applied into haider's face who was behind her and seeing him like that hania started laughing like a minac and others also and haider felt embarresd and took another bowl
And tried to throw on hania but she his behind the ayesha and all haldi hit on ayesha's face she also took one bowl of haldi and tried to throw on haider but hania stomp her foot and the bowl fly from her hands to haris's face and everyone started laughing and soon the haldi fight started and all got drunched without two of course (Mr malik and miss brownie)*you know high profile allergic person**

Now it was night time but the youngesters were not ready to sleep and were just roaming in hall then suddenly Amna said" let's play truth and dare "and everyone agreed without two**argh everyone knows who**
"I am going to room I am not playing this dumb game" Anaya said
"Plz ana for me "faheem pleaded
"Ok Bhai for u" Anaya agreeing and soon they also made Armaan agree.

Then they make a big circle and Amna spinned the bottle and it stopped in front of faheem and hania asked him "truth or dare"
He replied "truth"
Hania asked "when did u first saw bhabhi"
Faheem replied "in school in class 7"
And Anaya got a call and she excused herself because it was important Amna spinned the bottle and it stopped in front of Ayesha and aiman asked "truth or dare"
"Truth"she replied
"For how much time u rely on one crush"aiman asked and instead of Ayesha hania replied "ary you know she has a crush and it has been 9 years and his name is ay"...
"Shut up"ayesha said and put her hand on hania's mouth and ayesha cheeks got a little pink with anger and shyness.

"Ohh ayesha api is it true" aiman asked shocked
"Ummm yeah" replied ayesha embarrassed.
The Amna again spin the bottle and it stopped in front of Armaan
"Truth or dare" asked aiman
"Dare"replied Armaan
"So,so,so," hania began thinking and said "you know everyone applied haldi without Anaya because she didn't like it so Mr Armaan you have to apply haldi on her face ok."
Everyone pharesed hania for this idea and when Armaan got up from his place he said "give me the bowl of haldi" and Ayaan want and got a bowl of haldi and stand in front of Armaan and said "also you didn't applied the haldi"after saying he applied some haldi on Armaan's cheeks and Armaan said "now give me the bowl"."sorry bro but apko apne galu se lagana hoga"
"What no I am not doing that" he almost yelled and went to walk then suddenly ayesha said "ha ha jao waise bhi us Kai samne koi nhi tikta"
Armaan said "what do u mean kyu woh koi sherni hai"
"Yahi samjho you are scared of her" ayesha said
"No way scared of her hhh never" he replied
"Then prove it" ayesha asked
"He will"ayaan said
"Ok"Armaan said and walked towards where Anaya was on call..

Anaya's pov

I was on a call a little far from others behind a tree when in suddenly felt presence of someone when I turned back I saw Mr malik he was close very close to me I cut the call.
"I asked him what are u doing here Mr malik"
"Why didn't you apply haldi on your face"he replied
"That's not the answer to my question" i said
"that is also not the answer to my question" he replied
"Move ahead" i asked him
"Why' he replied
"Just,ok I will move u" i tried to punch him but he held my first and said "oh really" and came closer to close the distance between us and what he did stunned me.
He rubbed his cheek with my left cheek there was some haldi on his cheeks which got applied to my cheek I felt like thousands of butterflies in my stomach never in my life a man has came this close to me because I didn't let them but don't know why i didn't did anything and i said "w-what was that"" a dare" he replied and he moved back and I got relaxed and then we hear some hooting and whistle which came from our so called friends.
I went to them and asked "what"
"What not"hania replied
"Shut up"i said
"Dare completed" Mr malik announced
Ayesha went to him "wow you are so daring"she praised him
"I told u" Ayaan said
After that everyone gets back to there rooms it was 2 am now and tomorrow is mehndi and Sangeet we have wake early..

That was it for today
Byy
Vote and comment