21=Party

Author's pov

It has been three days after the day when Anaya and Armaan both said yes from that both the families are just talking about the wedding preparations, engagement etc etc.

As it have been decided now that tomorrow when Armaan's grandparents will come back from their tour then they will host a party for the deal they won.

So,now everyone are just discussing about dresses,theme,shoes,speeches ete etc.

Anaya's pov

Hell this this is all bullshit.
I can't believe how my life changed so suddenly where there were my own plans and now this ohhh god this is so frustrating.

I mean i said yes I still can't believe this because of my parents emotional drama they know everything but still they have to do this...

"Anaya what are u wearing for today's party" my thought broke by ayesha voice
"Umm don't know anything mama had sent something for me she said to me wear that" i replied to her
"Acha,ok we are also going to change" hoorain said while picking her dress
"Btw when will the party start" hania asked
"Maybe in 2 hours why??"i replied and asked her
"Ohh I am thinking to curl my hair it will take time na that's why"she replied
"Arey are u mad u are going to look like a witch with curly hair" ayesha said
"Ohh shut up you are witch not me" hania replied
"Oh really you are actually a bitch with curly hair hahahah" ayesha said
I and hoorain shook head on their bickering,and they continued hoorain is the most sincere and serious from the group sometimes she behaves like them but she knows where and when how to behave.

They left and I aslo started getting ready as the theme of the party is black but idk why mama gave me green colour dress that too gown weird.

I changed and did a light make up and tied my hairs in a bun.

I was checking some mails in my phone when the door of room opens and my brother taimoor came.

"Di mama and papa is waiting for u" he said
"Okay u go i will come" I said to him he nodded his head and left.

I also leave the room and went to the living room where my family was waiting for me.

"Wow di you are looking gorgeous" my sister tamana complement
"Thanks tami" i said and she pouted Tami is her nickname but she hated it
"She is true ana you are looking beautiful"my mom said
"Thanks" i said her
"Okk let's go now" my father said and we all left to the menu as the other girls must have left with their families.

Author's pov

They got in their cars and left for the venue around after 30 minutes they reached the place and came out of the cars there was a lot of paparazzi.

They got in with security their side as soon as they went inside they saw that everyone was looking at them.

Anaya went to her friends who were standing in a corner when she saw they also were wearing black everyone was wearing black but God knows why her mother choose black for her she thought.

"Hyy" she said
"Hii ana why are u wearing green" ayesha asked
"Yeah everyone is wearing black today but only u are wearing green" hoorain asked
"Same question guys I also don't know mama gave me this"Anaya replied
"But guys I think u are wrong one more person in wearing green"hania said while looking behind anaya.

They all turned their hear to the direction and saw that hania infact was right they saw that Armaan Ahmad Malik was coming in his all glory with his family and yeah he was wearing green suit in which he was looking stunning.

"Dude maybe only CEOs were to wear green" hania said making a point
"Yeah maybe" hoorain also agreed with her
"Hmm" Anaya hummed in response.

There attention went to their discussion to the grandfather of Armaan Mr Ibrahim malik who went to the stage and took Mike in his hands and started.