6=shopping

In Malik House

"Jana hai matlab Jana hai" Amna cried.
"Plz baba Ahana api bhi jaige na hamare sath" said aiman.
"Acha thk hai bacho jao lekin akele nahi" said bare baba.
"Tum logu Kai sath hum bhi jaenge masla hal" said Haider while descending stairs and haris nodded.

At the same time Ayaan and Armaan entered house and akhter sahab said them" Armaan and Ayaan bacha you also go with them I don't trust them".
While other four made the pout hearing him.

"Ok baba we will go don't worry" after saying this the siblings made their way to the mall.

In shopping mall
Author's pov

All of them went to the same mall without knowing what Allah had wrote in their destiny their fate.
The  boys with their sisters went
To 2nd floor.

While the girls were with faheem in first floor.
That's when hania asked faheem thet she feeling hungry.
Faheem said "you are hungry so go get something for yourself" while hania sighed she wanna faheem to get her something but was just her dream..

So she went to cafe and the others were seeing her going.
While Anaya excused herself because she got a call.
So,there faheem saw ahana and other two girls he called them and went to them with ayesha and hoorain...

"Assalamualaikum" they greeted eachother.
Then faheem said introduceing them "ahana meet ayesha and hoorain hania's friends and my sister's and ayesha and hoorain meet Ahana your bhabhi"while ahana said "meet aiman and Amna my cousins by the way are you here for shopping"...
"Yeah, actually Anaya and hania are also with us what about you" faheem replied.
"Actually we are also for shopping my brother's are also with me" ahana said.

"Ok so let's get to third floor there I need some accessories" said ahana and they all went to third floor

On the other hand

When Anaya was on call and walking she didn't notice and bumped into someone make her fall but the person held her hand.

Anayas pov

I was looking in his eyes his eyes were black and so deep like ocean I was lost in his eyes,they were also looking at me but suddenly he pulled me up and make me sit on my feet.

"Sorry and thank u" i said to him ..
"careful"he said and suddenly we heard a loud scream we ran towards the second floor and saw a person lying in the floor and there was hania and a man was wrapping her duppata to her shoulders and I went to her as usual she was not that too scared.

She was just seeing the man who was now punching the guy who was on floor.

I went to that guy and said "what do u did to her" and punched him hard he was now begging for his forgiveness i punched him on his face and said "now afterwards before looking at a girl remember this". And I went to hania to ask if she is feeling good and she pointed at the floor and then at the guy who saved her.

I bent on the floor and that was a I'd card I called the guy "Mr Haider" and he looked back I went near him and asked him "don't you think u are forgetting something" he said "no" and I gave him his I'd card back and said "thank u".and we leave and went to an restaurant and till then I called everyone and we were settled on the table and hania told me everything that happened to her and till then everyone also came and there were 3 another girls with them 1 was ahana bhabhi and another two i remember I saved them in Bangalore from 2 drunkers.

Then faheem Bhai introduce us and I got to know the two girls were the cousins of ahana bhabhi and that 4 boys also came one was the one whom I bumped into and another was who saved hania and idk who other two were but they were cousins of ahana bhabhi.