8=wedding part 2

Author's pov

All the girls came to the hall where
the bride and some other ladies where applying mehendi on their hands on the stage they also went there.

That's when hania's mother said
"Child's you also apply mehandi"
"Yes mumma why not" said hania exited
Hoorain and ayesha also applied mehandi and now it was anaya's turn and she said to the artist just please "made a moon and some stars" and the artist nodded.
"Aree yaar abhi bhi tu Chand aur taru se obsessed hai" said hania dramatically

"You know this is her habit,she still talks with moon and stars" said hoorain
"Yeah but you didn't told us why are u obsessed with it even you also have a star pendant see" said Ayesha touching her pendant and continue "seemed like that it had broken from any other thing"..
"Hmmm I don't know why when I get the star I made a pendant of it now I am obsessed with it" replied Anaya.

After that hania also applied mehndi and they went to other works.

Anaya's pov

After applying mehendi I was going to find papa I had to discuss something important with him so I was going through the backyard where the workers were decorating it for Sangeet night.
I went the flower strids and collide with someone making us both fall and i on his chest and urgh why he has to be always i thought Mr bumper...
But then looking into his eyes I just forget everything why are they like that my favourite colour,black and they work like magic on me but suddenly I remembered our position and then I get up and he said "can't you walk properly or don't you have eyes" how dare he..
"Oh hello you also have bumped and
Can't u see you ruined my mehandi" i said.
"Mr bumper" i said to myself and went to see papa and when we were complete discussing it was time for Sangeet everyone did dance as always hania was first and we enjoyed but I was feeling tired so I went to sleep.

Armaan's pov
Yesterday

As it was Ahana's wedding day after tomorrow and today was haldi ceremony and my so called siblings gave me a cheap dare i has to accept that,that ayesha said Mr brownie is sherni when I went to her she saw me and cut the call she said me to move but I had to complete my dare so she tried to punch me but I held her first and came close to her and brushed my cheeks with her and her reaction I was shocked she shriverd I smirked seeing my effect on her uhhh sherni and then we came back and her friends were shocked and they started teasing her and we went back to our rooms..

Present

I was so engrossed in decoration and work etc I was tired,so now I was going back to my room and suddenly.
I bumped with someone and fell on the floor and she on my chest that was non other than miss brownie suddenly she got up and I said "her can't u walk properly or don't u have eyes"i was tired so I don't why i said that
"Oh hello you also have bumped and can't u see you ruined my mehandi" and then muttered Mr bumper to herself but I heard her.
so then I came to my room and rest for some time till then.
it was Sangeet time everyone danced and now it was after dinner time and my cousins came to the table where I was sitting with Ayesha, hoorain and hania and sat on the other chairs and then Ayaan said "Bhai you know what"
"What" i said
"You know Bhai the person who didn't even like the smell of mehandi had applied mehandi on his heart" he said, ok now who applied mehandi on heart not me i thought.
"What do u mean" i replied
He pressed his index finger to my heart and I saw there was a stain of mehandi a moon and some stars and hania continued "waise you know what this mehandi design was on anaya's hand".
"So what" I said
"So what kya bro btw how do u get this mehandi" haider replied
"Ohh shut up what u are thinking there is nothing like that it is just we bumped"i replied
"Ummm ok we know' haris said I got up to sleep as I am tired I went to room and sat on the bed.