16=Her saviour

Hania's pov

My routine is getting so tough day by day since 3 days I have to come to office at 8 In the morning and go at 8 in the night.

I can't also deny it because I have done so many things to get myself here it was my dream.

Now I am checking on some my files and suddenly Irfan came he is the secratary of our boss and said
"Here get this and get them in Boss's Cabin" he gave me a slip in which the no of files where and left.

I got up from my chair and get in the lift where I have to get them is like is storeroom mostly no one goes there.

The lift stopped and I got out and started moving in i was checking some files when I felt a breath on my neck.

I turned my head and saw a men,he was tall I was just till his shoulder i was looking like a scared kitten in front of him.

"What are u doing" i asked him I was not liking it i really hate it when someone came near me and mostly men's.

"Nothing thought to help you" he replied I was not getting good vibes from him
"Move back i can do myself" i said to him in a firm tone
"Do u know who I am" i he asked
"No,and i am not interested to know u"i said pushed him but he just startled a little from his position.

"You know what pretty girl I am noticing you from past 5 days,you are just working why not to take advantage both of us when we have
a chance"he said dangerously coming close to me.

"S.stay a.away"i shuttered I don't know why i tried to look confident but still
"You will stop me"he said and laughed mockingly.

He was so close to me and only one word came from my mouth and started screaming "haider,haider,haider".

After a lot of trying my throat became dry and he laughed like a maniac and said "you thought he will save u".

I closed my eyes having no hope when after sometime I don't feel anything i opened my eyes and saw he was here my saviour my haider he was here I was so happy.

Author's pov

He turned his head and saw her he stood up and she without thinking anything hugged him tightly.

Haider was taken aback from this sudden hug he was liking her warmth but not the State in which she was.

She fell on the ground in his arms after good 20 minutes she composed herself and said "thank you haider you are my saviour".

Haiders pov

Seeing her like this I was so broken but her words it feels like I am the only happy men in this world.

She tried to get up i helped her and asked her ''what were u doing here".

She narrated me the whole story now I was fuming in anger and kicked the men who was now lying on floor unconscious.

I took her out to my cabin and gave her water she sat for sometime in silence and i broke the silence saying "you want to go home".

"Yes" she said
"Ok let's go I will drop u" i said getting up
"N.no" she said but I shot her a glare and she became Silent.

We came out i opened the door of car for her she sat in and I also sat on driving seat soon we reached her place and she got out of car and said "thank you"
"No need but if u really want me take then I want u come with me tomorrow at exact 2 I will come to pick you up" i said
"B..ut wh..y"she shuttered
"U trust me right" i asked
"Yes" she said and gave me a smile and went to her home.

I was so scared when I saw her in that state actually in office I was not feeling good so I came in the balcony of cabin and heard like someone was calling me but I surged my thought because I thought it was just my halicunation but I heard it second time and it was coming from two floors up from my floor I went there and saw hania and that guy I just want to kill that guy hania was looking so scared and that's how this all happened.