5=Back to home

Author pov
A girl was roaming in the airport here and there suddenly she said another two girls who were in the car...

"Where is this girl"..
"Why are you worrying hania she will come"...then the girl said while coming down from the car.
Suddenly someone closed hania's eyes and said "surprise".
"Huhhh! do u think it is a surprise we are waiting for you from past 40 minutes"..said hania with a little anger.

"So,can't u wait for me for 40 minutes now"..the girl said.
"Sorry" hania said.
Then the other girl said "ok now let it go btw how are u Anaya we missed you so much".
Then Anaya said "I missed you too,I am good,how are u both and where is hoorain".
"you know about me the ayesha is always chill and about this hania she is panicking as usual I am saying its her brothers wedding what will happen when it will be her marriage and you know"... ayesha was saying but hania cut her off and said "I am not gonna marry any soon and about hoorain she is sleeping".
"Why what happened to her" asked Anaya.
"As usual you know her na wherever she gets time she drifts to sleep"replied hania.
"Ok now let's go" said Ayesha and left to their homes..

They all went to hania's house and saw there parents also there why not! because their parents are also good friends to eachother and they live in same apartment (actually the apartment was build by there father's and it has 6 floors first floor for cars etc,second floor for shah family,
Third floor for khan family, fourth floor for saeed family,fifth floor for mir family and last floor consists of theatre room, swimming pool,gym a big hall for function and parties etc).
They greeted their parents and went to meet hania's brother who was in his room

In room

Faheem hania's brother was on call when they all barged in.
"Salman bro" they all greet him.
"I will call you later" he said and cut the call
"I think Bhai was calling bhabhi sorry for distributing u" said hoorain teasing him.
"Shut up and go clean your face it seems like you are just waken up" faheem said.
While hoorain made a pout but at the same time his eyes goes on Anaya and he asked"Anaya how are u, when do you came back".
"I am fine bro,I came back before an hour and how are u" asked Anaya.
"I am also good" faheem replied.
"But Bhai you don't show me the pic of bhabhi and also I don't know her name"Anaya asked.
"How I was supposed to show you you weren't you in the bangalore"faheem Asked.
"But now I came back na show me"
Replied Anaya.
"Ok" faheem said.
"But Bhai you didn't show us the pic and now you are showing her this is not fair"said hania.
"Because she is not clumsy like u she is obedient and respectful you saw she asked me for picture but you
Three tried to get from my phone by stooling it".faheem said exposing them.
After that he shows them the photo and said"she is Ahana your bhabhi".
"Pretty girl with pretty name nice" said Anaya.
"Bhai we have go for shopping with you be ready"hania asked.
"But why didn't you did it before some days faheem said.
Yeah Bhai we did but Anaya didn't" hoorain replied.
"Ok we will go after and hour but before that take some rest and change" faheem asked
"Ok "they all said and leave when Anaya was about to leave faheem called her "Anaya".
"Ji Bhai"Anaya said.
"How was it going on there" faheem asked.
"There was total mess but now it's fine don't worry" Anaya replied.
"Ok now go a get frehnup ok" faheem said and Anaya left ...

Chapter aesthetics

Girls at airport

Apartment

Hall

Gym

Theater room

Swimming area

Garage