9

Author POV
Porsche heard his name being called by a weak voice that is soo soft, it was almost not heard in the banter of Porsche and Kim. Porsche turned his head and looked at the weak body laying on the bed. E turned around and tears filled up in his eyes. He quickly approached porchay. He bent down and pressed a kiss on his forehead as he caressed the hair locks of porchay. He fed porchay some water and pressed the button beside the bed calling on the medical help. The doctor came in and started in and talking with porchay but unlike earlier he was talking with a relieved smile on his face. It's clear that he was contended with porchay waking up. A nurse also we t our and brought in Kinn. A completely disheveled kinn came in and started talking to the doctor.

But no-one was attentive towards the famous singer, Kim in the room.

Later the doctor and nurses left the room.  As the crowd in the reduced to less than half, porchay noticed Kim in the room and his eyes widened and looked at Kinn. Porchay was practically begging kinn to get Kim out of here. He did not want Kim the see him in this kind of state.

Kinn approached porchay and said while patting his head.

K: PORCHAY. TILL I HAVE NEVER RESTRICTED YOU. THOUGH WE ARE NOT BLOOD RELATED, YOU MEAN SOO MUCH TO ME. I TREAT YOU LIKE MY OWN BROTHER I NEVER HAD. I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH. BUT BABY, YOU BITH NEED TO TALK. ITS TIME, YOU BOTH TALK THINGS OUT. 9 YEARS OF UR SUFFERING MUST END TODAY.

Porchay definitely is not wiling to talk about anything. But Porsche came forward and took kinn out of the room and left.

Kim came forward and looked at the shattered bliss in front him. His eyes started to watered looking at Porchay...

KIM: PORCHAY... WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME??? YOU LEFT ME AND IF IT WAS WILLING, THEN YOU MUST BE HAPPY WITH A NEW... BOYFRIEND OR EVEN BETTER HUSBAND... BUT WHAT IS THIS??? WHERE IS THE CHEERFUL PORCHAY?? WHAT HAPPENED?? PLZZ TELL ME... I CANT BEAR BEING AWAY FROM YOU...

Kim was ready to beg and make porchay talk.

But porchay decided to speak up ...

PORCHAY: P'KIM...ON THAT DAY ...

I might not be able to update the next week.
Am going on a trip for 10 days...
Soo I might not be free but if I find time, I'll definitely update the story...
I promise the last chap will be a little long...

Love you peops 💗
_ Lia💜