2

Author POV
The song playing in the background brings back many memories for a certain person....

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

Not knowing what it was

I will not give you up this time

But darling, just kiss me slow

Your heart is all I own

And in your eyes, you're holding mine

Baby, I'm waiting in the dark

With you between my arms

Waiting in the dark

Listening to our favourite song

When you said you looked a mess

I whispered underneath my breath

But you heard it

Darling, you look perfect tonight

***********************************************

Listening to this version of the song, a certain someone had tears...

He was crying his eyes out looking at the love of his life...

That was his favourite song...

But, lyrics exactly don't match cause, it's his ex lover that us singing it for him.

He would love nothing more than staying in his lovers arms and feel the warmth.

It's been 8 years since they got separated. They were soo in love with eachother.

But it seems the fate only had different plans for them.

Though their love is soo strong, it could ruin the singers dreams.

He was getting anxious. He was having a panic attack as he loses control over his breath.

He was watching the phone on which the music is being played. He was having a panic attack as the memories flowed back to his conscious mind from the subconscious mind.

He almost gave up on breathing as he got embraced. The really muscular arms were around him. He could feel himself as he felt protected in those arms.

??: ITS OKAY MY BROTHER. YOU ARE FINE. YOU ARE NOT THERE ANYMORE.

EVERYONE IS FINE. KIM IS FINE. AM FINE. PLZZ MY BABY DONT CRY ANYMORE ...

The exhaustion really took over as the panic attack got controlled. Soon he fell asleep in his brother's arms.

Now the older brother broke down looking at his younger brother. The once cheerful, happy, lively boy now gone, leaving a broken one who had to deal with a panic attacks constantly.

??: JUST HOW MUCH DO YOU BOTH NEED TO SUFFER??? ITS BEEN 8 YEARS....