8

Authors POV
On the bed lies of fragile figure of a delicate man with a half burn face. His body seems even more fragile than in the past and he seems unconscious. Kimhan could not control his tears seeing him in that way. The singer did not actually expect his lover to be lying this helplessly all these years suffering from anxiety and lot of stress while he just blamed this little kid for abandoning him for no proper reason.

Porchay was just laying there almost lifeless. Kimhan could not comprehend the situation. The doctor came in and informed...

DOC: PORSCHE... I HAVE WARNED YOU MULTIPLE TIMES ALREADY... THIS IS A WARNING ONCE AGAIN. WE DID WORK SOO HARD TO GET HIM OUT OF DEPRESSION LAST TIME. NOW HE SLIPPING INTO DEPRESSION AGAIN. THIS TIME, HE CANNOT EVEN BE SAVED BY US THIS TIME. LOOK AT HIS HAND, HE CUT HIS HAND ONCE AGAIN.

THIS SHOULD NOT REPEAT. IF THIS REPEATS TRUST ME AND MARK MY WORDS. I WILL SEND HIM TO A MENTAL ASYLUM MY SELF. I PREFER SAVUNG MY PATIENT TO CARING THE EMITIONS AND FEELINGS OF PEOPLE...

Doctor left the room with a very angered face. Kimhan then completely understood what happened. Porchay body is a lot weak and no blood and muscle is found in his body. Only then did Kimhan also notice the number of scars on porchays wrists. They were clearly cut and healed. It was completely going wrong. He knew he couldn't blame porchay for leaving. The porchay he thought was actually living happily after leaving Kimhan. But the porchay he was seeing was suffering more than him.

Number of suicide attempts, depression, accidents, lost his beautiful appearance. All gone only left out with a weak body half burnt face and he doesn't know what else. He didn't want to what else porchay had been through in the past 8 years. He saw PORSCHE crying out his eyes looking at porchay. He pulled Porsche up by his collar. Porsche was surprised but he pushed Kimhan away. They started yelling at each other. Almost when everything was getting physical,

: P'PORSCHE.....

JUST WROTE THIS UP IN A HURRY
PLZZ IGNORE THE MISTAKES
PROBABLY TWO MORE CHAPS TOWARDS THE END....
SRY FOR DISAPPEARING
BYE...