6

Author POV

Kim and kinn reached the hospital at a very different speed. They first dropped peach at her residence and came here. They reached and rushed towards Porsche.

Seeing them Porsche said

Porsche: THE DOC JUST LEFT... HE SAID CHAY IS SLIPPING IN TO DEPRESSION DAY BY DAY.  HE IS PSYCHOLOGICALLY DAMAGED...

Kinn broke down into tears. He couldn't handle his brother living like a dead person slipping into depressions anymore.

Kinn: FUCK IT... I DON'T CARE ANYMORE... AM SHIFTING HIM AND MYSELF TO AMERICA. PORSCHE YOU ARE GONNA COME WITH US AS WELL .. I'LL HAVE THE DISCHARGE PAPERS READY... WE WILL LEAVE BU THE NEXT FLI...

Kim: LIKE HELL YOU WILL... FIRST TELL ME... WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM... HE LEFT ME .. I DESERVE ANSWERS FOR ALL THE WAITING I HAVE DONE AND FOR BEING KEPT IN DARK BY YOU GUYS...

Kinn left the place to handle his emotions first. He couldn't just answer Kim. But as a brother, PORCHAY is much more important to him.

Porsche was left alone with an angry Kim. He demanded Porsche the answer.
Porsche started, telling Kim the past, that was actually secretive from Kim.

8 years ago
Everything was going in a smooth way. The couple were still soo in love. The relationship is definitely a secret from everyone. Not even a fly knows about their relationship.

One day, porchay received a call. It was a lady. Porchay panicked at first.

L: KHUN PORCHAY PACHAYA KITTISAWAD, THE NEWBIEE IN THE XYZ MUSIC COMPANY AND ALSO THE DEAR LOVER OF KIMHAN. AM I RIGHT DEAR??

P: HUH?? WHO ARE YOU??
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

L: OOOHH DEAR... SHOULD I ALSO SEND YOU THE PICTURES OF BOTH OF YOU BEING LOVEY DOVEY...

Porchay could practically hear a smirk playing on her lips...
He started panicking...

P: WHAT DO YOU WANT??? WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU??

L: AND NOW THIS IS HOW WE ARE TALKING...
MEET ME AT THE NEAR THE BUS STOP AT SHARP 5:00P.M.

Present

KIM: WHO IS THE LADY ???

Porsche: ACTUALLY WE DONT KNOW TOO... THEN AFTER NEETING HER, HE CAME HOME AND TOLD ME AND KINN THAT SHE....

DOC: THE RELATIVES OF PORCHAY CAN NOW DO AND SEE HIM... HE IS STILL UNCONSCIOUS. HE'LL WAKE UP SOON. GIVE HIM SOME NUTRITIOUS FOOD AND MAKE SURE YOU DONT STRESS HIM OUT...

Porsche and Kim entered the room together. They walked in and Porsche went near Porchay first. Kim was shocked to look at Porchay. The  beautiful features with milky cheeks and plumpy face, bouncy hair..............