7

Past
Kim was in a practice. He received a text from peach telling him that the company director wants to meet them both.
The company rumour said that the company was intrested in giving a chance for this young singers. They will be working together.
Soo Kim went to the head quarters along with peach.
They got the project. They were soo happy.

Kim texted porchay about it and porchay was very happy for it.
They decided to celebrate this major successful start.
It was a very big music production company. Soo it's quite an achievement to grab their attention this fast.
They decided for home date. Porchay cooked some food and Kim fixed a movie.

They spent time together the whole night. Cuddling and kissing. They knew they will get as much time for eachother now.

Next day Kim left for the company. Kim was texting porchay every now and then. They kept in touch but couldn't call or met eachother. Porchay was clearly busy too. Sometimes they couldn't catch up their texts too.  They were missing eachother. It was soo damn clear in the texts they sent for eachother.

Whenever Kim asked Porchay to meet up chay never agreed. He is missing his bf soo goddamn much too. But, he didn't wanna risk.

In this swinging process passed a month.

Soo Kim planned a surprise meet with porchay. It's his leave today. He  should be resting. But wanted to meet porchay. Soo he went their condo and walked in with a spear key...

He called chay. He expected a porchay running into his arms with tears in his eyes and cheeks red. But he met with silence.

Instead he found a paper more like a letter...

P'KIM... AM HAPPY WITH YOU EACH AND EVERY MOMENT. BUT ITS TIME WE PART NOW. CAUSE I CAN'T HANDLE THIS SITUATION ANYMORE.
THIS SITUATION IS SOO SUFFOCATING. I MISSED YOU AND NOW AM QUITTING THIS RELATIONSHIP TO ESCAPE THE PAIN. HOPING TO BE TOGETHER WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE.
I LOVE YOU... BYE...
Kim was completely shattered. WHY???!??? was his only question...

Porsche and Kim entered the room together. They walked in and Porsche went near Porchay first. Kim was shocked to look at Porchay. The  beautiful features with milky cheeks and plumpy face, bouncy hair..............

Was nowhere as he was witnessing a half burnt face with pale lips. The cheeks long gone leaving the once cheerfully beautiful boy as a heap of bones with skin covering the long gone plumpy body....

K: WAIT IS TH.....THAT... POR.. CHAY... MY PORCH.. PORCHAY???

Kim was soooooo shocked and couldn't decipher anything.

P: YESS.... WHY KIM?? ARE YOU NOW DISGUSTED WITH HIM???