Nya: The scroll! Remember? "Only if the allies unite!"

Kai: This is the moment the scroll prophesied!

Jay: So, what does that mean?

Wu: It means Quanish was right for once. You must do it now! You must attempt Dragon Form again! (The Ninja looked at each other and as Jay and Kai look that they're sisters and shows them they should do it as well, Nya and Christina looked at each other and joined the boys.)

Zane: Jump up!

Kai and Nya: Kick back!

Jay and Christina: Whip around!

Cole: And... spin!

(The six ninja spin and glow golden and their own color.)

Wu: Whoa.

Aspheera: What magic is this?

Vangelis: Stop them! Before it's too late!

(The ninja achieve Dragon Form glowing gold with dragon wings, as for Nya and Christina they're dragon forms are more different from the boys as Nya's has transparent water dragon wings with rain drops coming from it and Christina's has a purple to grey cloudy like trail from her wings along with Jay's dragon form.)

Nya: (chuckles.) What are we waiting for?

Ninja: Ninja, go!

Morro: Get 'em!

(The ninja flew down and easily takes the vengeance guards and then tackle the generals and the Vengestone Guards. Zane takes on Mister F and they started fighting and right when Zane catches the shuriken his arm gets crystallized but he uses his powers to break the crystals and he reclaims a Shuriken of Ice also defeats Mister F. Harumi watches as the Overlord fights Lloyd and Garmadon, Lloyd kicks him and the Garmadon uses destruction on the Overlord, the overlord the. Smashes the ground knocking them both back. As they continue fighting Harumi was watching and was thinking about what Lloyd said to her earlier about changing. Garmadon flew up but the overlord catches him and threw him at Lloyd, the overlord then uses darkness on Lloyd and Garmadon.)

Lloyd: Father? (He places his hand on his heart knowing that the overlord's powers makes the curse stronger.)

Overlord: Did you truly think you could defeat me? Your powers were a gift from me. (To Lloyd) And that curse on your heart, the more I use my power on you, the more weaker you get and so will your heart, and any moment now you will be turned to a Crystal statue and you will never find the true love you've ever have. (He uses darkness on them again, Lloyd was starting to get weak from the curse.). It was I who possessed the serpent that bit your hand! (He uses darkness on them again.) It was I who corrupted the Great Devourer and set him against you!

Harumi: You?

Overlord: All that has happened was by my design! (The Overlord uses darkness again on them twice as Harumi sees what's she's done and that Lloyd was never the cause of her parents.) The Devourer was merely a pawn! Set in motion by me, to provide a worthy vessel for my return! Now, at last, I have such a vessel! I am complete! (He uses his powers to lift up Garmadon and threw him.) Thus does Garmadon, son of the First Spinjitzu Master, meet his end.

Harumi: No! (She charges at the Overlord in anger and slices his fist off with her sword.) You took my parents! You took everything from me! (Lloyd and Harumi both jumped up and she hits the overlord again.)

(On the ground, the Mechanic attacks Morro.)

Mechanic: What happened? No golden wings for you or your powers? Guess that means you're not a real ninja! Just a boy in a costume. (Morro attempted to use his sword on the mechanic right when he noticed that his shuriken loses its crystals.) Huh? (Morro jumps up and makes a gust of wind from it as Nya comes over to help him with her powers.)

Nya: (She manages to trap him under a water pipe with her powers.) How's that? Real enough? (Vengestone guards starts to blast Morro, while Nya helps and defends him.)

Jay and Christina : Nya! Morro! Look out! (The twins flew to them and uses storm on the Vengestone guards and destroys them. The Mechanic aims at Nya and Morro, but Okino slices off his arm.)

Mechanic: Huh? Who the heck are you?

Nya and Morro: He is... Okino!

(In the air, Vangelis pursues Cole, as Vangslis tries to shoot Cole but he quick dodges it.)

Vangelis: I've longed for the chance to repay you for what you did!

Cole: What did I do again?

Vangelis: You stole my throne! Turned my people against me, turned my own daughter against me!

Cole: Oh, that! Yeah, kinda brought that on yourself.

Vangelis: Lies! (His Dragonide pins Cole on the ground.) The Crystal King wanted you for himself. Lucky for me, he isn't here to see this! (He prepares to strike him with his scythe, but is attacked by Adam.)

Cole: Adam! Plundar! Thanks for the hand! (Chompy flew to the Dragonid and helps Cole.) Princess Vania! (Korgran then jumps off of Chompy and helps the Vengestone Guards As Vangelis has attacking Korgran Cole grabs the Scythe of Quakes but his arm starts to form crystals.)

Zane: Cole! Channel your elemental power into the weapon! Focus! (Cole uses his powers on the weapon and restores the scythe and defeats Vangelis. On a rooftop, Kai battles Aspheera when Pythor joins the fight. Jay and Christina arrives and tackles Pythor.)

Kai: Thanks! Now, what was I doing? Oh, yeah. (He attacks Aspheera.)

Jay: (To Pythor) Oh no you don't!

Christina: Let me help you out, brother!

Jay: I like what you're thinking, Sister! (He and Christina both use lightning and wind both making the elements storm. forcing Pythor to reveal himself. Jay then picked up the Nunchucks but his arm gets crystallized Christina helps him with her powers along with his powers and they both restores the Nunchucks of Lightning.)

Kai: (He then attacks Aspheera and grabs the Sword of Fire but his arm gets crystallized but then restores the Sword of Fire with his powers as well.) It worked!

Wu: Look! They're losing power! (The Vengestone guards starts to blast them but loses her power.) Now is the time to strike! (P.I.X.A.L flew in her mech in front of the guards.)

P.I.X.A.L.: How about a drill instead? (She destroys some guards and flew up and destroys a Dragonide with her mech.)

(The heroes cheered and then they all worked together to successfully destroy all the Dragonides and Vengestone Guards, the Ninja flew down to the resistance, Cole and Vania hugged each other for their help, same with Kai and Skylor, Zane and P.I.X.A.L., Morro and Christina, and Jay and Nya.)

Aspheera: You only think you've won! In moments, you and your ninja will be corrupted. Your elemental powers will be his! And I shall have my reve— (Zane freezes her.)

Kai: Thanks. If I had to hear that one more time... (Christina nods in agreement.)

(Overhead, at the Crystal Island Lloyd, Garmadon and Harumi continued fighting but then the overlord emits more shockwaves knocking them back.)

Overlord: You have failed! (He uses his powers on the central crystal and the island starts to move to the newspaper warehouse.)

Wu: How could I have been such a fool? The Overlord doesn't want to destroy you. He wants to corrupt the powers of Creation! (The ninja gasps in surprise.)

Kai: So how do we stop them?

Wu: We're too late.

Differences from the original.
•Nya and Christina unlocked their own dragon form, even though their elements aren't a creation element.
•The overlord mentioned that if he uses his powers on Lloyd the curse will get stronger.
•Lloyd's heart rate uses to be 50% but now due to the Overlord using his power on him it's now 70%

One more chapter until it's done but stay tuned for the very last chapter.

If there's any mistakes please tell me and I'll fix them.