Pythor: As you command, my Lord.

Overlord: As I command? Hmm. I commanded you to bring back the ninja, yet you have all returned empty-handed!

Pythor: Actually, I was saying "as you command" in response to you saying "join us." So in that respect, technically —

Overlord: Silence! I gave you everything! New powers, weapons, an army of Crystal Warriors. But you fail me at every turn!

Harumi: My Lord. Mister F intercepted a radio transmission from the ninja. Play it back.

Past Cole: Kai and I are with Skylor and Master Wu. We're holed up with a bunch of people at the —

Past Wu: Careful, Cole. Our radio signal could be intercepted.

Past Cole: In a place where the news never sleeps.

Harumi: They're trying to conceal their location, but I know where they are. A newspaper delivery warehouse near the harbor. It would appear the ninja are all there.

Overlord: Hmm. You have done well, Harumi. Dispatch my army. Launch the Dragonides. Find this warehouse and destroy it. But not the ninja. Leave them for me.

(At Borg Tower, Cyrus Borg sees that the Overlord's forces are approaching.)

Cyrus Borg: (He gasps.) Oh, no!

(At the warehouse, the ninja once again fail to achieve Dragon Form.)

Kai: Master Wu, I hate to say it, but... I don't feel anything.

Jay: (Nearly threw up) I feel nauseous.

Nya: And I think I feel dizzy from doing this.

Cole: (to an annoyed Garmadon) Maybe you were right about this Quanish guy.

Christina: You can say that again.

(Wu throws the scroll to the ground in frustration.)

Nelson: (He notices something on the back of the paper.) Huh? Hey, check it out! (Cole picks up the paper and folds it.)

Cole: You fold it...

Christina: Master Wu? (Wu comes over to her and Cole and Cole gives Wu the paper.)

Wu: It's the Old Tongue! "Only if the allies unite through a selfless act, will main and might prevail the light, and dragon take flight."

Jay: What does that mean?

Wu: Hmm. "Main... and might"?

Zane: Main, a noun, meaning force or strength.

Cyrus Borg: (Over the radio) Come in! Can anyone hear me?

P.I.X.A.L.: Professor Borg?

Cyrus Borg: P.I.X.A.L.! Oh, thank goodness! The Crystal Island is heading your way! The Overlord knows your location!

P.I.X.A.L.: How?

Cyrus Borg: I don't know, but he's moving his entire army into position!

Kai: We have to get these people out of here!

Morro: How? The streets are crawling with those crystal creatures!

Jay: Well, we gotta figure out a way!

Nya: But our powers are useless against the Overlord and his army.

Garmadon: Yours, perhaps. But not mine. While he's attacking you, I will attack the Overlord from behind.

Wu: Alone, even you, are no match for the Overlord.

Lloyd: He won't be alone. I'm going with him.

Garmadon: You have not yet mastered your Oni Form. You would be of little help.

Ninjago Rewrite: The Crystalized heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें