Busted

»»-----¤-----««Bethany's Pov»»-----¤-----««

Having someone locked up in your place is like having a secret sleepover. I love it!

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" The woman grits through her teeth after I'd removed the cloth gag.

"Now, now, such nasty words for someone in stabbing range." My hold on a different chair strengthens, I push it towards her, spin it around, and take a seat on it in reverse, straddling it. Leaning my elbows on the top of its back, I tilt my head slightly.

"You've got so much anger inside you. No wonder Lea left you."

Sam's eyes narrow and burn with fury, indignation, and outrage. It brings a smile to my face, followed by a giggle.

"You're not going to talk?" I smirk. "You seemed so vocal just a couple of seconds ago? What happened?" No response. Sam remains silent, glancing over at the small desk in the corner of the room. It's clear to me that she's fully aware of her predicament. 

"Why the fuck, am I here?" She finally speaks. An amused giggle slips from my lips once more.

God this is fun!

"Because you've been a very bad girl, Sam." I mock, moving my finger in a 'no' gesture. "You've been harassing someone that I quite enjoy spending time with." My gaze drifts downwards, I catch a glimpse of her chest rising and falling rapidly. The quickened pace of her breath tells me that she's feeling anxious, perhaps even a little frightened.

Good.

"And I can't have that." I add with a sigh.

"So you fucking kidnap me?!" She exclaims. "That's not going to do anything about it!?"

The pure hatred in her eyes is making me feel all sorts of things. I feel the same excitement as a kid who can't wait to open the presents on a Christmas morning. "When I get out of here I'm going to make sure you'll end up behind bars!"

My smile falters. 

"Oh? Now we can't have that either." I cackle getting up from my chair happily skipping around hers to go to the bathroom for a moment. After a couple of minutes I return with a very thin file and  nail clipper. "You see, that won't work." Sam appears confused and lost by my reply.

I take a seat, tidy up my nails, and gaze at her without saying a word. The quietness in the room becomes so pronounced that it starts to unsettle her.

"What the fuck are you looking at!?"

I shrug. "Just thinking what game we're going to play."

Sam frowns. "Game?" Before she can say anything, I get up yanking her forward by her collar, staring into her eyes.

"I always wondered if eyes could be scooped out with a spoon like ice cream." My response has the effect I'd hoped for, because she starts freaking out even more.

"What the fuck!? You're a psycho!"

"Ah, ah, ah," I playfully give her the 'no' finger once more. "I'd call it creative and inventive."

"Just wait until Lea hears about how you're stalking her all this time and how you've kidnapped me!"

My jaw tightens, my teeth clench and my eyes immediately squint in hostility. "You call it stalking, I call it observing." I lean in closer to Sam, my voice dropping to a whisper. "And as for Lea, she won't be hearing anything from you."

I reach for my trusty nail clipper and skillfully release the zip ties. However, I am far from foolish. To ensure her restraint, I swiftly secure her other hand to the side of the chair using another zip tie, pulling her free hand closer to me.