¹⁸❦

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

BRONX NEW YORK
SALON
6:47PM

NAYLAH braided her last braid for her client before she eventually finished and took her payment from the client.

she then sat down in her chair while drinking her caprisun. today was another boring day at work, nothing out of the ordinary.

but naylah was missing her boyfriend dearly. she didn't want anything but to be in his arms right now.

"naylah." one of her cowered called out. and naylah took a small deep breath. she had a feeling they would be asking her yet another question about kay.

naylah and kevin were spotted out two days ago, so his fans were screenshotting and posting things about the two.

but there were as many hate comments as naylah suspected. she was just a regular girl, so there wasn't much to talk about.

but they did find out where naylah worked. and it was kind of creepy because some people had asked naylah to take a picture her and there.

"yes?" naylah asked looking at the coworker who said her name. "your name is trending on instagram right now, so you and that rapper date?" her cowerker asked.

"girl leave her alone, yall all stay in her business and pushing 40." julie said ruling her eyes causing naylah to shoot her an appreciative smile.

"thank you." naylah mouthed as julie nodded her head. "she's right, yall stop asking her about that boy." lisa said joining in as naylah laughed.

as mentioned previously, naylah didn't like to be rude or disrespectful to anybody. but if it came to that, she had no remorse.

naylah started to spin in her chair as lisa watched her with a small smile before shaking her head naylah was like a child.

"naylah stop before you fly outta the chair, it weighs more than you." lisa said as julie and naylah laughed.

naylah then sat in the chair straight as she continued to drink her caprisun. and a few minutes later the bell to the salon dinged indicating there was somebody coming in.

"naylah." julie called out while shooting naylah a certain look. and naylah looked up seeing kay standing there. he also had setty besides him.

naylah quickly got up out of her chair before going to hug kay. and the salon watched the two.

"naylah!" julie called out as naylah whipped her head back. kevin slowly unwrapped his arms from naylah's waist remembering the girl.

"yo she- come here please!" julie said waving at naylah who looked back at kevin. "be right back." naylah said giving kay a kiss on his cheek.

she then walked back over to julie who sucked her lips in while staring at setty. "who's that?" julie asked crossing her arms as lisa and naylah shot her a "really" look.

"girl that's his homeboy, why you want him?" naylah asked as julie nodded quickly. naylah then laughed before she attempted to go back. but julie quickly grabbed her arm.

"can we go back here really quickly?" julie asked in a gentle tone as naylah slowly nose confused before following julie in the storage room.

soon as they got in there julie avoided eye contact with naylah who was still waiting for her to speak.

"what's wrong?" naylah asked confused as julie then looked at her. she didn't know how to tell naylah this, especially because she was extremely drunk the night.

"so uhm, when we had went to the club that one night. your boyfriend had came in and looked for you and he asked me if i knew you, but i told him he could leave with me instead." julie said and naylah was about to speak, but julie cut her off quickly even.

"and of course he rejected thankfully because if he didn't i couldn't live with myself doing that to you, you're nice and i'm not." julie said all at once in a guilty tone as naylah took in all the information.

"uh." naylah said not knowing what to say back to that. she wasn't upset though, she already knew julie's ways. she just didn't expect her to go for a guy of hers.

"i'm sorry naylah, truly." julie said holding onto naylah with guilt. "and i understand if you don't want to speak to me anymore, but i was extremely drunk, i didn't even mean it." julie said still trying to explain herself.

"julie it's alright." naylah said letting out a small laugh. she didn't know if she meant that, but what was holding a grudge gonna do?

"i'm gonna believe that you were really extremely drunk julie, and i'm not gonna lie i'm a bit hurt, but we're good." naylah said as julie shot her a very guilty look.

"i'm sorry, i'll make it up to you really, but i really want his friend." julie said sucking in her lips as naylah laughed.

"okay i'll see what i can do alright?" naylah said as julie nodded quickly. now she felt even more bad because naylah was too nice for her own good.

"thank you girl, and i swear i'll make it up to you!" julie said excitedly before her and naylah left the closet.

naylah walked back out seeing kay and setty talking. she then went up to the two before stopping infront of setty.

"my friend over there wants you." naylah said laughing as setty looked to see who she was talking about. and his eyes immediately locked with julie's who was smirking at him.

"her?" setty asked pointing as naylah slapped his fingers. "don't point nigga." naylah said as kay and him laughed.

"but yes her, you with it or nah?" naylah asked as setty shrugged. "yeah that's cool, can she give me a retwist too while i'm here?" setty asked as naylah nodded.

"julie, he needs a retwist." naylah said laughing as julie nodded. she then got her chair ready as setty went over to her. and they made conversation.

(why tf yall ain't tell me setty ugly asf ....i jus looked at his pictures for the first time cuz honeslty ian know who tf he was, but that nigga is UGLYYYYYY !!!!!! 😭😭😭 feel bad for julie.)

"alright mr flock." naylah said leading kay over the to the chair as he sat down. and the salon was watching them, some jealous, and some intrigued.

but of course they paid no mind.