¹⁵❦

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

MAHATTAN NEW YORK
ARCADE
7:06PM

(i'm sick of writing ab naylah & trey .....im team kenay!)

NAYLAH held onto trey's hand as they walked into the arcade.  she wasn't as excited as she felt she should be, but hopefully her mood would change later on.

as soon as naylah and trey walked inside, he paid for the tickets and they started to look for games to play.

"what do you wanna do first?" trey asked turning to naylah as she looked around before pointing to the claw machine. she did that first everytime because she sucked at the games.

trey just nodded before he led him and naylah over to the machine.

trey leaned down inserting the card as he started to play. "go left." naylah said guiding him as he nodded.

"wait now go right." naylah said fully focused as trey went the way she told him to. "alright, a little bit more to the right then drop." naylah said giving him the full directions as he did what she said before dropping the crane.

naylah and trey both watched the machine pick up the huge bear before it dropped into the square (idk wtf it's called)

naylah quickly lifted up while clapping as trey smirked. he then held his arms out for a hug as naylah embraced him appreciatively.

"thank you, it's so cute." naylah said examining her bear before looking at trey. "lets go find a game." trey said as naylah nodded. she then held his hand as he led the way.

the two made it into a shooting game as naylah slid into the booth followed along by trey. and they started to play shortly after.

"shit i died again." naylah said leaning back in the booth as trey laughed. he then died aswell as he leaned back before looking at naylah.

"what?" naylah asked as trey shook his head quickly. "you just look pretty." trey said flirtatiously as naylah gave him a small smile.

she didn't know why, but her feelings kind of changed overnight with trey. there weren't many feelings to begin with, but trey was nice. and naylah wasn't a mean girl.