¹¹❦

KEVIN PEREZ

KEVIN PEREZ

BRONX NEW YORK
WILLIAMS RESIDENCE
10:24AM
(if it's spelling mistakes no its not 🌚)

KEVIN tossed before he felt a body besides him. he slowly unwrapped his arms around naylah as he looked down seeing her snuggled onto his chest.

kay smirked slightly before he leaned down and started to kiss naylah on the forehead over and over. 

naylah opened her eyes confused before realizing what was happening. "kay stop that's nasty, we needa brush our teeth first." naylah said quietly before laughing. but kay continued to kiss her all over her face.

"goodmorning mama." kay said as naylah smiled at him. "goodmorning kay." naylah said before she slowly climbed out of the bed. and kay followed her

the two went inside naylah's bathroom before grabbing the toothbrush and toothpaste and brushing their teeth.

eventually after they were done, naylah walked over to the shower as kay watched her. she started to get undressed before looking at kevin.

"you coming?" naylah asked with a small smirk as kay nodded quickly.

but naylah still wasn't giving in even if they were in the shower together. it just simply wasn't gonna happen. atleast not right now.

naylah and kay both walked into the living room freshly dressed and ready for the day.  they both sat down onto the couch as naylah rested her feet on kay's lap.

"you hungry mama?" kay asked turning his head to the distracted naylah before she looked at him and nodded slowly.

"what you wanna eat." kevin asked the girl as he pulled his phone out and went to doordash. the two didn't really feel like leaving the house today, it was gonna be a chill evening for them.

"just some breakfast food, mcdonald's?" naylah suggested as kevin nodded. he then quickly ordered the food before pulling naylah closer to him, and they continued to watch what naylah was watching on the tv.