⁰⁰³❦

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

BRONX NEW YORK
SALON
7:26PM

NAYLAH had been ignoring kay ever since she had saw what she saw on his story. and he definitely took notice to it.

but thankfully naylah had work today, and she was heavily distracted with all the new costumers they were getting due to the rating of their shop.

so naylah had been busy all day to even think about kevin. and all was going well, until.

"naylah!" her manager called out making her whip her head over to the voice. "yes mrs c." naylah replied as she walked over towards the door where her manager was standing.

"you got..flowers and chocolate." the manager said with a small smirk as she handed the gifts to the confused naylah.

"gifts?" naylah questions confused as she walked back over to her salon chair. and everybody was staring.

"oo girl, is that from that cute guy last week?" one of naylah's coworkers asked as naylah rolled her eyes.

that was one thing she hated about her job. everybody was so nosy, and so worried about what other people had going on in their lives.

and it was especially annoying since naylah didn't like people in her personal lives. sometimes people just need to respect boundaries.

naylah just ignored the girl as she sat the flowers and chocolate down onto her desk. the gifts were cute, naylah would admit.

but that didn't mean she was gonna forgive him just yet. kevin was gonna have to work for this one this time. naylah wasn't gonna keep letting him get off the hook.

naylah just shook her head as she pushed the gifts aside gently. she would go home and put her flowers up after work, but work mattered first right now.

A FEW HOURS LATER
WILLIAMS RESIDENCE
9:24PM

naylah walked into her apartment extremely tired. she felt like her legs gave out, and she couldn't stand for anymore longer.

she closed the door before heading to her bedroom door. naylah took all her things off before going over to her bathroom door and cutting the shower on.

a hot shower was just what she needed to end this boring day.

naylah finally climbed into bed fully dressed and set for bed. but before she did fall asleep, she grabbed the card that was attached to the flowers and finally decided to read it.

"you mad at me mama? ian do nothing wrong, so stop acting like that and come talk to me. love-kay."

as soon as naylah finished reading the note she tossed it at the end of her bed. she knew kevin didn't mean any of that, and he just wanted to be on good terms again.

but naylah wasn't dumb. she only ever accepted kay's apologies if she wanted too. but this time, it was a different story.

naylah let out a yawn before laying down and closing her eyes. maybe he would get to try again and impress her tomorrow.

ELSWHERE...

kevin looked at his phone that had naylah's caller id on it. he had been calling the girl for almost 10 minutes now. and she wasn't answering at all.

and of course kay knew why. she was in his views, and saw everything he had did the previous night.

but at the same time, the two weren't together. so why what kevin did make her upset? it didn't make sense to him at all.

kay lifted his head up from his phone as he cut his car off before exiting with a big mean mug plastered all onto his face.

naylah knew kay hated being ignored. hell everybody knew, but she decided to ignore it. and now, kay would confront her about it.

kevin walked outside of the elevator as he headed towards naylah's apartment. he then stood infront of the door before knocking.

he waited a few seconds before knocking again, he knew naylah was in there, and she was definitely ignoring him.

"naylah open the fucking door." kevin said annoyed as he then knocked harder. small knocks turned into pounds, pounds turned into bangs, and now he had people looking at him like he was crazy.

naylah's next door neighbor peaked his head out causing kevin to almost immediately mug him with a stank face.

"fuck you lookin at?" kay spat out as the neighbor quickly went back inside. he was about to knock again before he heard small footsteps coming to the door.

naylah stood from behind the door as she creaked it open just enough for kevin to see her face and not be able to come in.

"go away, you're literally disturbing everybody kay." naylah said annoyed as he shook his head.

"ion give a fuck, why you been ignoring me?" kay asked crossing his arms as naylah rolled her eyes.

"you really asking me that? i don't wanna speak to you clearly, i need space." naylah said as she the attempted to close the door, but kevin pushed his way in, causing her to clutch onto the door as hard as she could, but it was no use. because he made it in.

kevin quickly shut the door as naylah looked up at him now even more pissed. "okay sit there then, i'm going to bed." naylah said as she attempted to walk away, but kevin quickly grabbed her.

he pulled her closer to him as he attempted to kiss her, but naylah quickly pushed him off her before yanking herself away.

"what don't you understand bro? i need space." naylah said exclaiming her words as kevin just stared at her.

truth be told, kay wasn't paying attention to anything coming out of her mouth. he really wanted her, badly.

"we don't gotta do nuffin ny ny, but let me stay." kevin said as he was about to take his jacket off, but naylah quickly stopped him.

"bye kevin perez, you're not staying so get out, for real." naylah said getting even more annoyed as he quickly smacked his lips.

it was fine, he would just try again tomorrow. and surely he would succeed.

kay pulled his jacket back onto himself as he turned around and headed towards the door angrily.

this was the first time naylah actually told him to leave and stood on it. he definitely didn't know how he felt, but he knew he didn't like it.

naylah watched kevin leave the apartment before finally closing the door. she then let out a relieved sigh before going back into her bedroom and finishing up her sleep.