⁰⁰⁹❦

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

NAYLAH WILLIAMS

BRONX NEW YORK
SALON
4:57PM

NAYLAH finished up the current head she was doing as she attempted to fix her face. when she woke up she was in a bad mood, but she tried not to bring that energy into work.

but unfortunately she couldn't fix her face for nothing. so everybody in the salon could see how pissed she was. and naylah was a sweet girl, so it was a bit shocking for some.

"naylah." her manager called as naylah's customer paid and left. naylah then walked over to her manager confused.

"yes?" naylah asked quietly as she looked at her manager. her manager just tilted her head as she examined naylah's face.

"what's wrong, everybody can see the attitude all in your face." her manager asked before letting out a small laugh. (barssss 😛😛😛😛)

"sorry." naylah said apologetically as she then walked back over to her area cleaning it up.

"naylah you can take a break, we close in an hour anyways." her manager said as naylah quickly shook her head. naylah hated slacking off, and she was gonna try to fix her face as best as she could so nobody else would be bothered by her current attitude.

"no it's alright, sorry i'll do better." naylah said softly as she then sat down on her chair.

truthfully naylah was just feeling down, kay hadn't been answering any of her calls. and she just wanted to cry from the confusion she felt.

a few minutes later, naylah heard the sound of the door jingling from somebody coming in. she just paid it no attention, it shouldn't be her customer, because she was done for the day.

"'naylahhh, you got a customer." her manager said smirking before continuing to do what she was doing.

naylah quickly looked up confused before seeing kay standing there with a small smirk.