¹⁷❦

KEVIN PEREZ

KEVIN PEREZ

BRONX NEW YORK
STUDIO
2:02PM

KEVIN held onto naylah's hand as they walked inside the studio. since they were actually in a relationship now, he wanted to let the guys know she was off limits. and he's way more protective of her now.

naylah was just smiling the entire time. she loved this real bad. kay was finally hers, and she was finally his. it was like a dream come true.

"when we get in here, they prolly gon try and talk to you, just ignore them." kay said as naylah nodded quickly. she usually did that anyways, she hated his friends.

eventually the two made it into kay's studio box, and there was dougie, clbu, and setty. staring directly at the hold of hands.

clbu tapped setty quickly who was looking at him with the same reaction. "what's up with yall?" dougie asked with a smirk as naylah rolled her eyes. his friends stayed in their business, they acted like they didn't have a life of their own.

"mind ya business dougie for i punch yo ass." kay said annoyed before taking him and naylah into the booth.

"and get the fuck out? yall got ya own booths why yall always coming in hea." kevin said as naylah laughed. she loved seeing kay all riled up. plus his friends were shocked at the comments.

"man whatever." setty said as him and clbu stood up before exiting the room. but dougie was still sitting there.

he was a bit upset more than the others because he was the main one who actually wanted naylah.

ever since kevin introduced the two, everything was good from the start. and as soon as dougie was about to tell kay he had liked naylah, they started to fuck around.

"ima be right back fat ma." kevin said pulling naylah closer as she nodded at his statement. he then left the room leaving the door cracked a bit just incase. the room was soundproof.

dougie stared directly at naylah who wasn't paying him any attention. "naylah." dougie called out making her turn her head with confusion.

"so when yall get together?" dougie asked genuinely curious as naylah immediately shook her head.

"nunya." naylah said almost letting a laugh slip out. but dougie just smacked his lips at her response.

"why you actin like that? what i do to you?" dougie asked as naylah whipped her head back to look at him like he was dumb.

"cuz you flirt with me and sit in kay's face like nothing happened, i can't respect that." naylah said shaking her head as dougie scratched behind his head. she wasn't wrong

"that was in the past, j just wanna be friends." dougie said shrugging, but naylah still wasn't fucking with it.

"i'll pass, maybe later on." naylah said awkwardly. she didn't want to be mean to the boy, but he made it hard. he was very persistent, and didn't know how to take no for an answer.

dougie just nodded his head before standing up and exiting the room.

and a few minutes later, kay finally came back while eating a piece of candy. naylah's face lit up as soon as kay came back over to her.

he stood infront of her before wrapping his arms around her and hugging her tightly. naylah just laughed at the boys actions. he was very clingy, but oh did she love it.

"i missed you ny ny." kay said smirking as naylah laughed. "you were only gone for 5 minutes." naylah said shaking her head as kay then laughed.

he then went back inside the booth before putting on his headphones. it made him more confident that naylah was sitting here watching.

around and hour later, naylah and kay sat down inside the car before he pulled off. naylah was enjoying this. she was enjoying his company, and she loved being with him. it made her feel safe.

"it's dummy hot outside, you want some ice cream?" kevin asked turning his head to naylah who started to nod quickly.

kay just laughed at his girlfriend before he pulled up to an ice cream shop.

the two got out hand in hand as kay went in line. and they finally were next, so he pulled out the money, paid for the ice creams, and they started to head back to the car.

"yo!" somebody called out making kevin and naylah turned their heads. and everything happened so quickly

*BOOM BOOM BOOM*

(so sorry yall lmfaooo im jus playin !!!!!)

naylah and kay sat down into the car as they started to eat their ice cream. and it felt good since it was so hot outside.

"i can't believe we're actually yorgher now, this is crazy." naylah said in disbelief as she sat back and looked at kay who nodded agreeing.

"i know ma, ian expect it." kevin said as naylah looked at him for a further explanation. "why? because of what happened in the past?" naylah asked as kay nodded.

"i just don't do relationships, but ian want you to leave me or nuffin, so i did what i had to do." kay said shrugging. and naylah felt her heart explode from his answer.

"that was cute." naylah said trying to hide her smile as she continued to eat her ice cream. but kay just laughed at the girl.

he then grabbed her gently before placing a few kisses onto her lips. "i love you fat ma." kay said smirking while staring at naylah who's cheeks started to heat up. (i jus love that nickname like ugh 😫)

"i love you more kay." naylah said softly before she continued to eat her ice cream.

(shit ain't sweet, yall alr kno sum shit finna go downnnnn!!!! well yall can calm down as of right now. but it'll be crazy around cht 25 🙈🙈🙈)