¹⁶❦

KEVIN GATES (lmfao y'all i'm playing)

KEVIN PEREZ

BRONX NEW YORK
WILLIAMS RESIDENCE
11:37AM

KEVIN slightly opened his eyes to the morning sun shining into the room. he then let out a yawn before feeling the body of naylah infront of him.

he looked down in confusion seeing him and naylah in both of their underwear before immediately remember what had happened last night.

he smirked a bit before tapping naylah on the shoulder. the two were gonna get back right. it was killing kay how naylah was kissing on a different nigga that wasn't him. it made his insides turn, and he couldn't handle it at all.

"wake up fat maa." kay said slightly smirking at naylah. she was the prettiest girl in his eyes, and he hated how bad he treated her before.

naylah turned her head before opening her eyes and seeing kay staring dead at her. she lifted her head up before getting up all the way.

naylah sat herself up before she rubbed her eyes and looked at kevin. "goodmorning." kevin said watching her every move.

"goodmorning.." naylah said quietly. she didn't know what terms they were on. and that was the scariest thing to her. one minute her and kay was good, then the next they weren't. she was just tired of it all.

"cmere." kay said as naylah moved herself closer. and he immediately held her into his embrace.

kay wrapped naylah's legs around his waist as he looked up at her. she was still tired, and her body was sore from the previous night.

"i love you fat ma." kay said biting his lip as naylah let out a small laugh. "i love you more, but i need to brush my teeth." naylah said before climbing off his lap and heading into the bathroom.

kevin just laughed before getting up aswell and heading into the bathroom too.

(ian writing allat cuz ion feel like it tbh, so let's pretend they back inna bed laying on eo, alrighty!)

naylah laid her head on kay's chest as he played with her ponytail. he then kissed her on the forehead before lifting his head back up.

this was nice to naylah. she loved the part where her and kay wasn't arguing and just enjoying each others company. and man did she wish it could last.

"im sorry about breaking ya phone, i was just mad." kevin said looking at naylah who let out a small sigh.

"yeah, i know." she said before she sat up. and kay did the same. "we needa talk about us, but first i want you to block that nigga." kay said as naylah immediately shook her head.

"no im not blocking him, he treats me good." naylah said crossing her arms as kevin rolled his eyes at her response. he was honestly expecting that.

"let's just talk, it's too early to be arguing whichu right now." kay said leaning his head back as it touched the headboard.

"there's nothing to talk about kay, we do this everytime. we end up sleeping together, then we argue, then history repeats itself." naylah said pouring her feelings out as kay just listened.

"at the end of the day you're gonna do what you want, and i'm so cool on that really." naylah said avoiding his gaze.

"nah i'm for real this time, ion wanna keep going back and forth, that shit dead." kay said as naylah quickly looked at him. but she has heard these words before, so she didn't believe it.

"yeah okay." naylah said quietly as kevin let out a small groan. he hated how everytime he told the truth, naylah didn't believe him.

"believe me, you gotta put some trust in me naylah for real." kevin said crossing his arms as naylah shook her head.

"all you have to do is ask me to be your girlfriend, and i will stop whatever i got going on with trey, i swear." naylah said holding her hands up as kevin then started to avoid her gaze.

relationship

it was a topic kevin hated having. naylah knew everything about his past, and he hated the thought of even being in a relationship. it made him sick to his stomach.

"you know about my past naylah." kevin said as naylah just waved her hands around.

"you never actually told me about your past, you just said you got did dirty and that was that." naylah said shutting his statement down quick.

"ight ima tell you then, if that's what it take for you to believe me." kay said as naylah nodded before making herself comfortable for the story.

"well, i had a girlfriend like 2 years ago, and she was the only person i ever took serious." kay said starting the story as naylah nodded.

"but some shit happened, and she ended up cheating on me the same night i was finna get her a ring." kay said pausing as naylah felt her heart sting. that was horrible. how could somebody do something so horrible to another?

"and i just ain't been the same nigga i was since, but it's inna past, and ion wanna talk about it no mo." kay said shaking his head as naylah gave him a small look of guilt.

kay had never actually opened up to her before, and it felt good knowing that he trusted her enough to confide in her.

"sorry." naylah said as kevin just nodded his head. he didn't want any pity, the past was the past.

"now i'm just scared to put my all into somebody again just for it to end the same way, and look again us now, we argue almost every day, ion want that whichu naylah." kevin said as naylah listened to his worried. she understood, and she agreed one hundred percent.

"i wouldn't do that to you kay, i been here for so long you think i'm about to give that up? even though we have our moments, our love is real." naylah said holding onto his face as she spoke to him softly.

"i know mama, that's why i think i'm ready to be in a relationship now." kay said completely catching naylah off guard.

"what?" naylah asked shocked as kevin let out a laugh before nodding.

"ima trust you, ima believe in us, and i want you to be ma girlfriend." kay said as naylah continued looking at him dumbly. was he joking?

"you're deadass right now?" naylah asked with her mouth parted slightly as kay continued to nod.

and naylah just jumped onto his before wrapping herself in his hold. she had been waiting for this question for months. and now that he finally asked, she couldn't believe he was serious.

"do you know how long i been waiting for this? nevermind it doesn't matter, i love youuu." naylah said kissing kay all over his face as he laughed.

"i love you mo fat ma."